"In love with Two"

Keenans POV

I turned in the bed and pulled the cover over my stomach. I sighed as I felt China laying on my side. It's been three months since the day me and Tatyana split and me and China have been having sex all the time since then. I know it's probably wrong to be doing it because I'm supposed to be trying to get over her and trying to make things work with Tatyana, but we haven't even talked and I know she's not innocent. She's probably been smashing August on a regular. I still love her and all but I'm not just gonna wait on her to choose between and Aug, I'm not with that shit. I'm not sure what they do foreal, but Trey told me she's staying with him, so I'm pretty sure they doing something. So if she's gonna act likes she single, so am I. China rolled over on me and rubbed my chest and I smiled slightly.

Me: good morning.

China: hey.

Me: you sleep good?

China: sleeping with you is always good.

I chuckled as she rubbed my chest.

Me: you gone feed me?

China: yeah.

She stood up while wrapping covers around her and going downstairs. I sighed and rolled over to check my phone and to my surprise Tatyana had called me around 8 I looked at the time its was only 8:34 so I called her back to see what she wanted and to be foreal, I did miss hearing her voice.

~Phone convo~

Tatyana: hello?

Me: hey, you call me?

Tatyana: yeah, hey Keenan.

Me: hey.

Tatyana: how you been?

Me: hanging in there. How are you and the baby?

Tatyana: good and good.

Their was a long moment of silence and I had to be honest, I miss her. I know I might not call her every day and tell her that, but I do.

Me: you know I miss you right?

Tatyana: yeah, about that. Can you meet up with me and talk today.

Me: yeah, whenever.

Tatyana: is 11 good?

Me: perfect.

Tatyana: okay, I'll talk to you later.

Me: okay.

Should I say I love you? I mean I promised her I would always love her, maybe she will say it back if I do.

Me: I still love you.

Tatyana: I love you too Keenan.
I smiled, I knew she would.

Me: bye ma.

~End of convo~

I smiled while getting off the phone with her, I stood up and went to the shower and cleaned well before going downstairs to see what China was doing. Me and her are not together but we've been fucking like we were a married couple. She comes over everyday and we have sex, if she's not complaining I damn sure ain't, don't get me wrong I love China, and I'm not just using her, I just don't see us being together right now. I know that's what she wants but I told her to give me time, and she understood. She thinks I'm completely over Tatyana, but I'm not, what can I say. I love China, but I love Tatyana too. I'm in love with two women. Why is my life so complicated?!