Malta is so stunning the architecture is beautiful and it was interesting to hear the history of Malta

Malta is so stunning the architecture is beautiful and it was interesting to hear the history of Malta . We went to so many different locations. Lu and I took so many pictures together . After moving in together we discovered how horrible we had been at taking photos together we had plenty photos of each other but only a few together , so we are actively trying to take more photos of us .

         The group headed to this restaurant that had two person tables on these beautiful steps

The group headed to this restaurant that had two person tables on these beautiful steps . each couple took a table and enjoyed lunch with each other before we were going to separate for a few hours . Lunch was so good . The food here in Malta is great .

               Now the girls and I are in a van headed to shop

Now the girls and I are in a van headed to shop . " I'm so glad we're finally doing this trip I'm mean it took us six months but I'm so happy to be with you all ." Asia tells us smiling " I'm glad you invited me I'm glad I can get to know you all better . " Jayde says and Gisela Selena and Nessa nod in agreement .

" I still can't believe all my brothers are in relationships and with all my friends . " I say laughing " you literally are the little gold string trying us all together " katya replies giggling. " We need to listen to Taylor Swift right now " Camille demands from the back seat

" the eras tour was so much fun im glad we all went together " I said smiling , two months ago all us girls went to the era tour together and afterwards stayed at a hotel making a weekend out of it .

We shopped for a few hours before deciding to meet the boys back on the boat I really wanted to take a nap before having to get ready for dinner . I think being in the sun all day has just zapped us of all our energy . The tender ride back to the boat was fun we sang Taylor Swift at the tops of our lungs .

Making it into my room I just grabbed one of Luka's tees shucking it over my head and crawling into bed and falling asleep . At some point I felt Luka crawl into bed with me and cuddle up to me . We woke up two hours later and headed into the shower to get clean well maybe a little dirty first .

      Lu and I headed up to one of the living rooms with a bar in it where we were meeting everyone

Lu and I headed up to one of the living rooms with a bar in it where we were meeting everyone . We decided to have a drink before leaving on the tender to the dinner . " dad called wanted to know if you were ok since you're not answering your phone ." Lorenzo asks me as he sit down next to me on the couch .

I smile at him before telling him " I turned my phone off on the plane if theirs an emergency Javi's is on . The only thing I'm carrying around is some cash and my camera ." Enzo squeezes me into his side I lay my head on his chest hugging him . " you've been so happy these past months it makes me elated to see how peaceful you look at times ."

After a few drinks we all headed down to the platform to get on the tender. On the boat ride over I sat between the twins and chatted with them at one point I looked over to see Tommaso holding Gisela and whispering in her ear .I'm so glad they're together.

         The dinner Luka planed was in the sky it's basically a table attached to a crane that lifts us up into the air

The dinner Luka planed was in the sky it's basically a table attached to a crane that lifts us up into the air . Some of us were a little sketched out by it but once they were up they loved it the view is incredible and the food was delicious. I'm so glad Luka found this .