6. Kiss me till I am 18 💋

Start from the beginning

Tae- You didn't prepared breakfast for me?

Jk didn't said anything and continue to eat bread.

Tae lowered her head. She got up from the chair and left from there without any further word.

~~~

Jk took his bike keys and was about to leave for the Kim Mansion but stopped when his phone began ringing. It was call from Mr Kim.

Jk- Hello.

Mr Kim- Hello Jungkook today Tae is at home only. So take leave for today.

Jk- Okay Mr Kim.

Jk cut the call and lie down on the bed. That's when he remembered something. He took his wallet and bike keys and left to go somewhere.

Within few minutes Jk reached his favourite place.

The prayer was going on in the church so he sat on the bench and got busy in listening the prayer

When prayer was over everyone prayed to the lord and left from there. Jk walked in the front and lighted a candle infront of Jesus.

He prayed to him by closing his eyes and thanked him for always staying by his side.

......- Jungkook.

Jk turned back acknowledging the voice.

Jk- Father how are you? Why didn't you took prayer today?

Father- I am fine my child. There was some emergency so I have to leave urgently. Btw how are you? You came here after so long.

Jk- Yeah. Actually I finally got a job so wasn't getting time to come here much often. Today is my day off so thought to visit God.

Father- It's okay if you aren't getting time to visit here. Just remember God atleast once everyday and thank him for whatever he has given. He will surely fill your life with more happiness.

Jk- I will always remember your words Father.

Father kept his hand on Jk's head and blessed him.

Father- Your life won't be empty any more my child. Soon you are gonna get someone who will fill your life with happiness.

Jk- Ahh, you and your predictions.

Father- I know you don't have trust in my predictions but till now whatever predictions I made for you was 101% true.

Jk- Yeah, let's see who's gonna come in my life.

Father- But there might be several obstacles in your way.

Jk- Like?

Father- You will know when the time comes. The person you will get won't be an ordinary one. The more she will love you the more she will trouble you.