Ch 7: Phone Call

A pit was begining to form in my stomach. A deep pit that almost made me sick to my stomach.  The overwhelming feeling of confusion overtake my head. I wanted so badly to get to know more about Him. He wouldnt let me and I had to respect His feelings over Him not wanting me to know more about Him. He was right, Its just a photo I have to take of Him for school and a secret fake hookup. 

The question lingered in my head, of why he avoided me talking about anything that has to do with San Diego or His personal life to begin with. I had a strong feeling that His Dad had a lot to do with His behavior. From that time I first stopped by His house and from two days ago from our little argument. 

It was 6:30 and I carefully scan my eyes up and down at my poster of the movie Rumble Fish. I look into the eyes of Matt Dillon and wonder suddenly what it would be like to be in a movie with Him. I would imagine He's very fun to film with and shooting a movie with Him would be like a dream that would seem to never end. 

My eye lids begin to get heavy and I eventually further more imagine Matt Dillon and Me in a movie set. Use doing a scence together in a darkened alley, His face inching closer to me and my arms looped around his neck. he looks me in my eyes and I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. Just as our faces inch closer and closer together, I begin to sigh in satisfaction as He was to damn good looking to even look at. Our lips colided and the sudden warmth of His lips sent me into a frenzy and a quite whimper escapes my mouth as He pulls me closer to Him.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice says and a chuckle is heard afterwards. 

My eyes flutter open and I see Billy standing in my doorway. 

"What the fuck?!" I say and sit upwards. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't answer my call" He says as he scans me up and down. A grin is displayed on His face. "I didn't interupt anything did I?" He chuckles and goes over to my dresser. He grabs my photo frame and looks at it. 

"No I was just- look how do you know where I live?" I ask and stand up. 

"Small town" He says and looks around my room. He looks over at my small table beside my bed, a picture of me and micheal sits neatly. "That Him?" He asks with an uninterested face.

I clear my throat before answering with a "Yeah". He nods and displays a sarcastic face as He smiles. 

"What were you doing exactly?" He asks again.

"Nothing" I say and shut my door. "I cant believe my sister let you in" I shake my head and sit on my bed, crossing my legs. 

"Well she did" He says.

"I was goona fall asleep, before you scared me and woke me up" I lie. 

"Oh really?" He smirks. "I didn't know arching your back and whispering Matt Dillons name was required to fall asleep"

My eyes go wide and my cheeks begin to turn beet red. He laughs and turns His head away from me. 

"Is there a reason why you're here?" I ask, as I try to get over my embaresment. "And why you tried to call me"

"I wanted to talk to you" He says. 

"Okay" I cross my arms and lay back on my bed. It goes silent as He tries to think about what He's going to say. I look at His face and soon realize He wasn't trying to think of something, more like he doesn't want to say it.

"Sorry about Tuesday alright" He finally says. I tilt my head and look at Him with surprise.

"Oh...well thank you" I say. "Thanks for apologizing"