Ch: 6 San Diego

2 weeks had passed on and the deal I had made with Billy was still in the air. We would sometimes share a kiss or two in secret behind the school or in the janitors closet, there would be times where we would sneak small glances each others way while he hung out with tommy and carol or brush pass each other in the hall, and he would either grasp my hand for a moment.

It wasn't an average hook up, it didn't involve things that a normal hook up would involve and I was completely fine with it in all honesty. There was something about the excitement I felt in the pit of my stomach when I would just glance at Billy. 

After work, I was on my way to drop off Samantha at home. After the day that I've had, i just wanted to be home too.

"Um- so Max invited me to come over to hang out, can i?" She asks.

"Im not sure, im tired and I dont want to just dropp you iff without Her family being aware" I say.

"Her mom says its fine" She says. "Promise"

"Oh, well alright" I say.

As I make my way to Billy's neighborhood, my sister looks at me confused.

"Whats wrong?" I say.

"How do you know where She lives?" She asks.

"Um- I had drop off something to Her older Brother on friday" I lie. She just nods and looks away.

I pull into the driveway of their house. Samantha immediately got out of the car and ran to the porch to ring the doorbell.

"Hey calm down kiddo, shes not going anywhere" I chuckle, as I walk up the steps.

The door opens revealing Max. Loud rock music played in the back.

"Hey" She says.

"Hi" Samantha says with a smile.

"Um my mom said its fine by the way" Max looks up at Me.

"Okay good" I smile. "You two have fun, remeber to be polite and respectful Sam"

"I know, I know" She rolls her eyes.

"Hey shit bird who's at the door?" Billy walks towards use. He held a weight in his hand. "Oh, its you" He smirks.

"Gross" Max mutters. Billy gives Her a cold glare.

"Anyways, just call Me alright Sam" I say and turn my heal to walk away. The two girls run into the house.

"Who said you could leave?" Billy says.

I turn to look back at Him, with a stiff chuckle.

"I'm tired" I say. "From school and work, unlike you, who couldn't understand what that's like"

"Stay" He says and motions to inside the house.

"I'm good" I laugh.

"Samara" He says. I stare at Him for a moment. "Or we could go to your house"

"You cant leave them alone, they need someone to look after them" I cross my arms.

"Believe me that little shit can take care of herself" He says.

"She's just a kid Billy, ease up on the name calling will ya?" I scoff.

"Yeah a kid with a smart ass mouth" He says. "Besides you don't have to live with Her, She's annoying"

"I live with my sister" I laugh. "She's annoying too but i put up with it because i'm the oldest as of right now since Jimm- Nevermind..."

"Its getting cold, are you goona stay or we going to your house?" He says annoyed.