A thirty minute car ride later we arrive at Grand Harbor. Luka and I get out and walk hand in hand . Another new thing in these last four months Luka and I started showing PDA . Nothing crazy though holding hands hugs and peck on the lips cheek or head here and there. I think subconsciously I was scared to show PDA in-fear of Marku finding out and hurting him . Ever since he's been dead this feeling of freedom has been all I've felt .

         The yacht is stunning the chief stew just finished giving us a tour of the boat and showing us to our rooms

The yacht is stunning the chief stew just finished giving us a tour of the boat and showing us to our rooms . Luka and I settled into our room unpacking our bags . As we were settling in the boat left the dock and headed to our first anchorage. The views of Malta from the boat is breathtaking. After settling in Luka and I decided to head up to the table for lunch . Everyone is meeting us there.

      Lunch was so delicious the chef is incredible I literally want to kidnap him and bring him home with us when I told Luka this he just laughed and shook his head at me

Lunch was so delicious the chef is incredible I literally want to kidnap him and bring him home with us when I told Luka this he just laughed and shook his head at me . After lunch we all decided to go jet skiing so Luka and I head back to our room to change into our swimsuits . I decide to wear a simple baby blue bikini I bought when shopping with Katya a few days ago she got a matching one but in purple . Luka is wearing black board shorts . Lu really only ever were's black and it looks great on him , he's gotten a chest piece done by Tommaso last month and it's so hot .

Camille and I decided to go on one together since she was nervous and was sure Javi would only go fast . She isn't wrong Javi loves speed whether it's a car or a jet-ski . One of the deckhands help us get life jackets on and I climb on first before Camille climbs on behind me holding on to my neck for dear life making it hard to breath I adjust her hands to my waist before slowly taking off on the jet ski .

Camille and I go on for about twenty minutes before she taps me signaling she's done . " thanks Noey I had fun " " of course Cam anytime you want to let me know ." Before I can pull away Luka jumps on behind me hugging me tight " let's go fast принцесса " I take of full speed . My brothers are all going crazy on the ski's.

        Jet skiing was so much fun at one point my brothers started racing each other , and Romeo fell off and tipped his jet ski

Jet skiing was so much fun at one point my brothers started racing each other , and Romeo fell off and tipped his jet ski . Luka and I headed down to our room to nap then shower and change before dinner . The sun really took it out of us I'm exhausted.

        Luka and I ended up being a few minutes late to dinner because our joint shower went long if you know what I mean

Luka and I ended up being a few minutes late to dinner because our joint shower went long if you know what I mean . For dinner we had surf and turf . I seriously want to kidnap this chef . For desert we had a tiramisu . " today was so much fun and so relaxing tomorrow is gonna be busy so we should head to sleep early ." Katya tells everybody. Lu and I say goodnight to everyone before heading to our room to go to sleep .