First Day

This time of day is always beautiful, no matter what world you stand on, whether it be the filthiest of hive worlds to the most luscious pleasure world, seeing the moon light up the dark, it's a sight that not even death can change.

Miss Rose sleeps in my quarters while I roam around the empty halls of beacon, not needing sleep frees up so much time that many cannot utilize without suffering from the effects of sleep deprivation.

This time has given me the chance to truly explore Beacon, to see what this schola has to offer other than the opportunity to raise warriors of humanity to fight against the dark.
It has all sorts of facilities that one would need, some may say that it is like its own fortress-monastery.

I can guess, I have only heard stories of other chapter's fortress monasteries, most notably that of Arx Tyrannus of the Black Templar's brother chapter, the Crimson Fists, the greatest fortress ever built by the sons of Dorn some say, though I have not heard from any Crimson Fists before my death.

I pass by a statue, showing a huntress standing on top of a Grimm, standing tall against the darkness. A plaque reads in front of it, 'To Summer Rose, a Huntress that shall be remembered for years to come by friends, family, and many more.'

I give a low chuckle after reading it, of course, I and Miss Rose know that the Canoness still breathes, or I hope she still breathes, but it is good to know that even before she served the Emperor, she was a true warrior to humanity.

I see a rune flash across my face and head back to the administratum, having had a timer set for 0200 so that I may awaken my apprentice so that we can get onto her training.

I pass by the halls before feeling someone bang against my torso piece, looking down I see one of the teachers here..Miss Goodwitch.

She looks up at me and immediately tenses up, I simply walk past her, leaving the terrified woman to gawk at my height, my frame almost hitting the ceiling as my footsteps echo throughout the building

I eventually reach Miss Rose's quarters and gently open the door before walking over to her bed. I placed my hand on her arm before shaking her awake, making sure that she was immediately conscious.

"Wha-woh-five more minutes." She says as her eyes immediately land on my red glare, I simply reply "Get dressed. Eat this. Meet me in the forge." I say whilst handing her one of my vitamin supplements, it should stave her over until midday, that is when my duties shall be relinquished and she will go to her 'Normal' schedule of the schola day.

She eats it before almost spitting it out, I forget that normal humans like their essential food to taste good, but it should help her, I've seen the trash they serve here, and none would be good for my apprentice.

I leave the room before making my way to the forge, which i between the sparring area and the student's complex. Minutes pass and arrive at the forge, pushing open the massive doors, I find something resembling a traditional forge.