Campfire (M!dom reader) 2/2

"You're no fun"

He said playfully. You gripped his hips more forcefully.

"Oh?"

He teased and You smirked.

"Darling, say that again and I'll make you act like a bitch in heat."

You said while squeezing his hips. He attempted to maintain that cocky smirk.

"Me?"

He scoffed as if that was unbelievable. You rolled your eyes and smirked. You pushed him off of you and to the floor.

"Be quiet."

You demanded.

"Yes, sir."

He said with a teasing grin. You dropped to your knees in front of where he was laying. You put your things underneath the hem of his pants.

"Is this okay?"

You ask, just to be sure. He quickly nods, finding amusement in this whole situation. You pulled both his pants and his undergarments off. You snaked your hands up his thighs and towards I'm between them.. You lightly grazed him but quickly moved up his stomach and removed his shirt.

"You're such a pretty boy.."

You mumbled before sticking two fingers in his mouth. He knew this was preparation for what was to come. He quickly swirled his tongue around your fingers and sucked on them, coating them in his saliva. You removed them from his mouth. Without warning, you plunged your fingers deep inside his ass. He whimpered loudly as you began scissoring his insides. You pumped your fingers in and out of him quickly as he moaned and whimpered. His Face said it all, his Face contorted in pleasure and his cocky hardened. You stretched him out before sliding yourself inside with a loud groan.

"Y/n.."

He whimpered out with a gasp. You began at a relentless pace, gripping onto his hips tightly while you milked him for everything he had. You began abusing his prostate as you pushed yourself in further. You quickly pulled out then slammed back in over and over again. He was a whimpering shaking mess beneath you. Tears streamed down his cheeks as you moved with a sense of urgency. He looked like a cock-drunken whore.

"Such a good boy.. You can take it.."

You smirked and spoke I'm between pants and groans.

"You should see yourself, fucking horny mongrel.."

He moaned at your words.

"Harder.."

Was the last thing you expected to come out of his mouth as he trembled violently beneath you. You were buried deep inside him before you moved your hips at a hungry pace, your hands squeezing his hips hard enough to leave bruises. You felt warmth throughout your dick as you rocked your hips back and forth. He moved his hand to his cock and began stroking himself quick and fast, loving the over stimulation. You wanted to fuck your cum deep inside him right then and there, but you were a gentleman and always let him cum first.

You grabbed both of his legs and positioned them on your shoulders for a deeper angle. You gripped his waist and guided yourself in and out, the deeper sensation quickly caused him to spill his hot pleasure. You followed behind quickly, unable to hold it only longer. You fucked him through his high, pushing your own cum deeper inside him.

"Y/n.."

He groaned out your name. He panted until his high wore off, but you remained inside him. He looked at you with confusion.

"Give me a minute.."

You said between pants as you dropped his legs from your shoulders and pulled out. You collapsed beside him and took heavy breaths.

"You're amazing."

((Taking Reccomendations, you will be credited for the idea))