Campfire (m!dom reader)

Creds to: S1LLY GOOB4R for the intro to you.

Astarion looked around the campsite his eyes trailing over his companions he didn't bother hiding his undead hunger, his lips curled into a smile his fangs glinting in the dim light.

He took a sip of wine deep in thought, his nose wrinkling at the taste. He looked up as you began to approach him and he instantly sat straighter.

"Hello darling."

You softly laugh, and you sit down across from Astarion.

"Hello, love. How's your evening going?"

You and Astarion have been close since they met on the mind flayer ship. You and Astarion have a more of "friends with benefits" situation. You usually have each other as a sexual outlet. It's hard to know what they are as a relationship, considering they don't even know themselves. They rely on each other, but at the same time, they act as if they're together..but does Astarion want to be?

You are about (y/h) in height. Y/h/c and y/e/c. You're wearing a black and white tunic, and black jeans. You have a few bracelets along his right wrist. Your voice is deep, and soft, like honey with an accent. You has a toned, defined body, a little lean and muscular as well. Many men and women take a liking to him at first glance, but he only has eyes for one person. He is a Half-Elf, and a sorcerer.

Astarion spoke with a smirk.

"Honestly its been horrible, however I think it may just get better. How is yours?"

You poured yourself some wine with a grin.

"it hasn't exactly been the best."

You shrugged casually.

"That's a real shame.. I bet I can make it better. "

He said with a smirk as he sipped his wine while you savored the flavor of your own.

"A kind offer, however, I know you far too well to give in to that."

He smirked.

"Pretty please darling?"

He grinned like an idiot. You stood up and walked around the fire, towards him.

"If you're hungry you can just say it."

You sat down next to astarion and glanced at him.

"Oh, darlin' I could never miss a chance like this."

He leaned into your neck to bite. You quickly pushed his head away.

"My blood isn't free, darling"

He smirked, his arousal growing.

"And how do I earn it, darling..?"

He said with a smug smirk. He gently carressed your thigh in the process.

You motioned for him to stand up.

"Knees."

You said simply. He knew exactly what to do with that one word. He quickly got on his knees in front of you.

"As you wish, darling."

He ran his hands up your thighs slowly then grabbed your belt gently. He made quick work of in buckling your belt and unbuttoning your jeans. He freed your aching member from the restrictive clothing. He took a deep breath, taking in the sight before him.

"You know better"

You teased him. Astarion quickly lowered his head and gave the tip a little lick, causing your breath to hitch. He smirked at the fact he got a reaction out of you. He slowly lowered himself down on your shaft. You groaned in pleasure as you gripped his hair for support. He moaned in response, it was clear liked that. You started to pull and push his head up and down by his hair. You thrusted into his mouth as he choked and gagged on your large size. He swirled his tongue around your tip before you forcefully plunged yourself down his throat.

"Such a good boy.."

You whispered, you found pleasure in watching him gag and choke on you. He ran his tongue up the bottom of your member as you pushed his head up and down. He swallowed around you, his warm wet mouth enveloping your cock. Your movements became more forceful and more and more urgent as you became closer to the edge.

"Fuck.. Astarion.."

You bucked your hips to his mouth one final time before shooting your white hot pleasure in his mouth and down his throat.

"Swallow."

You demanded. He swallowed around your sensitive shaft, you groaned. He smirked up at you.

"Have I earned it?"

You smirked and ran your fingers through his hair.

"I suppose.."

You playfully rolled your eyes, as if he hadn't done enough. He stood up and sat on your lap. He shifted a bit to get comfortable.

"Shit.. Astarion.. Don't do that, love."

You chuckled lightly. You grabbed his hips and grinded on him despite your words. He moaned in delite before taking a bite out of your neck. The blood seeped out of your torn skin and he began sucking on your neck. His length grew harder and harder by the second, from the sensation as well as the taste of your blood. He groaned and whimpered into your neck as he drank from you. You rocked his hips back and forth, his shaft rubbing against yours. Suddenly, you ripped his teeth out of your neck, pulling his head back by the hair.

"That's enough, love"

(part 2 coming soon?? Today??)