Until your brain entered you who ordered them to change your clothes so you asked Hana.

"Hana... Who ordered you to change my clothes." You asked her and she bit her lips before she answered your question Hana was having a hard time telling you who ordered them to wear you different clothes and you saw it on Hana's face that she was having a hard time telling you so you waited for her to tell you herself.

"The Demon King... Order us." Hana said to you It's not a surprise what she said when she said that the demon king ordered them to change your clothes so when you found out about it you just thought about what you were eating.

"I see." You reply that's the only thing you can answer to Hana now that you know the demon king ordered them you are now thinking about what you will do.

" You reply that's the only thing you can answer to Hana now that you know the demon king ordered them you are now thinking about what you will do

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

Meanwhile, while Reji got your clothes he saw the other upper moons in a room with their slaves but Reji ignored it and continued walking until he reached the room where all your clothes were and he took a dress from it which was the demon king himself chose.

when Reji got your clothes he quickly returned to your room as he passed the room where the other upper moons were again one of them saw him and called him.

"Reji!" When Reji heard someone call his name, he stopped walking and turned around his head looking at the wood floor.

He didn't look in front of him because he knew what he would see when he looked in front of him so he carefully kept his head down while waiting for what the Upper moon would say to call him but for a few seconds he didn't hear anything until an upper moon spoke and asked him.

"Is she awake?" An upper moon asked and Reji immediately recognized the voice of an upper moon who asked him as none other than Douma.

Reji didn't want to say anything, but he was too scared and nervous to tell the truth that he was awake.

"Yes, she is awake," Reji said carefully in fear of what they might do to him since a month passed when the demons took them and Hana took them to a place where they could not call Infinity Castle a peaceful place.

When Reji said this he heard another voice from the upper moon who was very excited while Reji hated them he just didn't show them because if he did he felt that his head would be cut off and he would face death so Reji was quiet and follows what the Upper moons tell Hana and him.

"Big brother I want to her!" Daki said to her brother Gyutaro while his brother kept quiet.