29 twenty-nine

Začít od začátku

Removing the comforter, he got up to walk out of the room.

As the time passed, Ayansh groaned in his sleep hearing murmurs in his room.

"Fuckers." He muttered under his breath, recalling that everyone slept in his room and leisurely opened his eyes. His annoyed mood didn't last for a second after looking at Aadhya, who was still asleep.

"Yaar me bol rha na, we should ask for the breakfast hear only." He heard Samar, who was trying to keep his tone as low as possible.

(Guys, I'm saying that ...)

"True man, my whole body is aching. We can have breakfast here and sleep again." Was the shivam. Clenching his jaw in frustration, Ayansh pulled off the blanket, making sure that his wife shouldn't wake up.

He sat on the bed, rubbing his face and looked on the floor where everyone was sprawled lazily.

"Good morning bhaiya." Riya greeted him.

"Morning." He mumbled, his voice being hoarse and rough.

"Good-

"Leave." Before Dhruv can complete his words, Ayansh pointed at the door.

"Kya matalb?" Rithik exclaimed, offended by his command.

(What do you mean?)

"Keep it low. Aadhya so rhi hai." He ordered and glanced at Vedanth, Ishika and Kirti who already got up from the bed, ready to leave the room.

(Aadhya is sleeping.)

"Tum logo kiska wait Kar rhe?" He gave an annoyed look to everyone else who were still sprawled like a lazy polar bear.

(What are you guys waiting for?)

"Bhai subah subah kya lga rakha hai. It's still 7, breakfast karke so jate hai vaps." Dhruv said, unable to open his eyes completely.

(What's wrong with you early in the morning? It's just 7, we can have the breakfast and sleep again.)

"Yeah, Haldi will begin at 11. Abhi time Hai." Samar commented and Mahi let out a Yawn, too tired to say anything.

"Apne apne room me jake so jao." Ayansh responded, trying to maintain his calm.

(Go to your respective rooms and sleep there.)

He was already frustrated with the fact that all these people slept in his room last night and on the top of that, instead of cuddling his wife early in the morning, he had to deal with these annoying people.

"Dhruv," Kirti glared at Dhruv, who immediately got up and walked towards the door. More than his own wife, he was scared of his best friend, who'd rip him off if he disturbed the morning time.

Next was Mahi and Samar, who were a little conscious about Ayansh's reaction because Aadhya was asleep and this woman won't even wake up if they all started playing drum around her and she's the only one who could handle her husband.

"You're mean." Mahi muttered under her breath and glared at Ayansh who shrugged it off.

"Ab akele chhod rhe hai aap dono ko to khush khabri Jaldi- Ayansh threw a pillow upon hearing Shivam's words which directly hit his face.

(Now that we're leaving you alone, I hope we get good news very soon-)

"Tum dono?" He raised his eyebrows at the other two younger one's who weren't in the mood to leave at all.

(You both?)

"You love us right." Riya showed him her puppy eyes.

"No." Was his blunt reply.