13

Steve stands there, looking unimpressed as I quickly close the door for fear of anyone hearing us. "So this is what we're doing? Ignoring each other?" He finally asks.

"No, this is me ignoring you - there's a difference". I point out, thinking that I'm such a smartass with this comeback - but now as I look up at him, I can see he's pissed. "Does that bother you, Rogers?"

"Yeah". He breathes as he looks down at me, annoyance clear in both expression and tone. "It bothers me a lot".

"Well it bothered me seeing your dick get hard over Sharon earlier, but we can't always have what we want". I remind him, the reality being that we can't have one another in the way we'd like to on this vacation. "Suck it up".

He moves closer to me now, "You'd like that wouldn't you? Swallowing everything I had to give, making you choke on my cock while it fucks that smartass mouth of yours silent for once".

My knees betray me on instant, and I sink down to the floor to pull him free from his joggers, eyes flickering up to meet his again. "Does she swallow?" I ask, wanting to at least be better than her at sucking dick.

"No". He replies almost too quickly for my liking. And as much as I don't like it, it gives me all the more satisfaction to show him just how much better I am at that than her.

"Well it's a good job for you that I do".

I take as much of him in my mouth as I can until I'm choking on him - just like he wants. My hand wraps around the length of him, beginning to pump while I work on sucking him for all he's worth. His hips move until his cock is slamming the back of my throat, fucking me silent just like he said he would. One hand cups the back of my head to take as much of him as I can, fingers tugging my hair in the process. "Fuck Lottie..." He eventually grunts, and then shoots his load in hot ropes into me. I swallow all he gives, licking him clean and then releasing him from my mouth so I can wipe it.

"Think again before you get hard over her next time". I say, getting up and then heading over to flop down on my bed.

He stuffs himself back into his pants and comes to sit next to me. "Look, it happens...she was..."

"Riding you, practically. I wasn't about to watch that". I feel sick again just thinking about it. Nat would say it's jealousy. I say the whole situation is just a complete dumpster fire. 

"You know I feel nothing for her". Steve now clarifies and looks at me sincerely. "Look, I wish things were easier as well. That I didn't really have to hide what we're doing - but like I said, I don't think it can be what we'd like it to for a while". He sighs. "Geez, it's like I have to wait for my Mom to die just so that I can figure my shit out. Not just you, but college, my life in general".

I sit cross legged on the bed. "Did you speak to her today?"

"Briefly. She was tired so it was only a short conversation. One of her shittier days". His face crumples slightly and I know it's getting harder for him to talk about, even if he's already said to me that he wants people to - instead of feeling sorry for him and tiptoeing around the subject.

I reach across and put my hand on top of his. "How about we go to the boardwalk tomorrow, get out for a while, maybe win some shitty prize on hook a duck before riding the cyclone of death?" I smirk now as he chuckles at the memory.

"That wasn't my finest moment..." now bowing his head so he can hide his apparent embarrassment.

"Hey, I threw up too later that evening..."

"Yeah but yours was delayed, mine was right after I got off the damn ride". He grins and shakes his head. "I'll never forgive Buck for making me ride that".

I smirk, "soooo - you wanna go? It'll take your mind off everything".

He smiles and then nods. "Sure...why not?" Rising from the bed I frown as he makes for thr door and then looks back at me. "What? I didn't think you'd want me to stay?"

"I want you to stay".

It doesn't take much to convince him and I pull back the covers so we can get into bed. It's 1am and the only sound we can hear are the waves gently crashing in the distance. My room overlooks the beach and I always keep my window open of a summer night like this. It makes me calm and relaxes me a lot. I've needed that today.

"I've always like this room". Steve's voice says through the darkness. "Just because of the view - how relaxing it sounds of a night. I stayed in here once. You had Nat's room that year. I slept better that night than I did all year".

I roll onto my side and look at him. "It's nice to actually have someone here that enjoys it just as much as I do. My parents are lucky, they've got the view, the sounds and the balcony to go with it...".

"True...but this room? It'll be my favourite - for more than just the ambience". I can feel his stare through the darkness, even if I can't see it.

I lay back and stare at the ceiling. I can't imagine my parents ever selling this place. They love it too much, almost as much as we do - but I also know that this could potentially be the last summer we all spend together. Steve and Bucky are in their last year of college and will be heading out to sort their own lives next year. Becca is going to be moving to another state for her work soon as well. I don't want it to be just me and my parents. The place would feel empty.

This will definitely be the last summer I ever spend here, and that thought alone makes me mourn this place as though I've lost it already. My parents may choose to keep the beach house even if no one comes here, but I don't know.

"What you thinking about?" Steve now asks after my minutes of silence.

"Just how this is probably everyone's last summer together".

"Ah...yeah". He shifts closer and pulls me into him. "Least we can do is make it memorable right?"

I smile to myself at this, because we already are. "Perhaps for you more than me".

"Nah, for you too. Although I'm pretty hard to forget". He jokes.

"We go to the same college loser - I'm gonna be seeing you after at football games". I don't add that we could meet up aside from that. After all, he's already said it could probably not be how he'd like it to. But I'm ok with that for now, only because I know he'll be far from Sharon.

He nods at this. "Very true..."

"And just so we know where we're at, you may think you're pretty hard to forget, but me? Well I'm not".

"Not when you suck cock the way you do...I'm not gonna be forgetting that any time soon". There's a cheeky grin on his face now that I can see it through the darkness.

Time to play along again. "Not if you'll be wanting me to blow you in the locker room before every game".

I would too, and now he knows this.

"Would certainly give me the stamina to get out there and make a shit load of touchdowns".

I shrug against him. "Guess we'll just have to wait and see..."

"Yeah...guess we will".