5

it had been a couple of weeks since the kidnapping the police did find the body's but couldn't do anything since it was yoongi's gang it was one of the most powerful gangs in the world so they left it that

" chimmy did you hear?" jimin turned his head to his friend " what?" " we have a new student at the school" the pink hair boy perked up " really? who is it ? have you seen them?? what do they look like?" yoongi chucked at the boy sitting next to him  " calm down mochi from what i have heard it's a boy and it will be the first dya any of the students see him"  yoongi said ruffling jimins hair " aww man " as soon as the bell rang they went in the school for they're first subject splitting up because they had different subjects yoongi and jimin staying together because they had almost every subject together " come on kitty hurry up or we're gonna be late " " can't we just skip? i wanna sleep " yoongi said while being dragged in the classroom " shh we're already here now sit before the professor comes in "

" settle down today we have a new student please come in front of the class so everyone can see you " just then i boy got up who was sitting in front of jimin and yoongi going to the professor " hey my name's mark(idk that came to my mind just some random dude named mark) i hope we can be good friends and maybe more"  the boy had red hair was a little taller then namjoon had some muscle like jk he was pretty handsome jimin wasn't gonna lie but he liked yoongi.

"hey" jimin looked at the boy who just sat down smiling at him " oh hey mark right?" " yup that's me you?" " oh I'm jimin nice to meet you " he stuck his hand out for mark to shake which he did " agh mochi are you coming tae and jin are waiting for yo-is that the new student?" yoongi was look at mark who was smiling at him " yeah his names mark " "oookay anyway come on or tae might scold you for not eating" jimin smiled going to yoongi who wrapped a hand around his waist going down to his skirt so it wouldn't go up accidentally mark was left there who started to smirk " you will be my little slut" he whisperd with that he got up and went out of the classroom.

taekook, namjin yoonmin and hobi were sitting at the table having their lunch while chatting " soo who met the new boy" asked tae " me " said every one of them " me too what do you think of him?" then jin said " well if you ask me he's rude af me and joonie went to introduce ourselves and he said we looked stupid and flipped us off "  the tae said " kookie went to say hi to him and i saw him flip kookie off i almost attacked that bitch "  " what about you and yoongi chim" " he was nice to me he said his name was mark shook my hand and smiled at me and kitty" jimin said laying his head on yoongi's shoulder " pretty weird if you ask me he was mean to almost everyone who tried to to talk with him but not to jimin " hobi said " i don't like him maybe he's trying to do something to jimin " said yoongi " kitty if he is actually trying to do something to me I'm never alone one of you is always with me and so are you " jimin assured yoongi " yeah yoongi hyung he's right we're always with him so even if the asshole tried anything we will be there " fine now finishing your food before bell rings" yoongi said as he finished off his food.

" hey jimin wanna hang out today after school" mark said looking at the boy who was sitting next to him talking to yoongi the  pink hair boy turned to him " i don't know i mean i was going to hang out with taehyung and jungkook maybe some other day?" jimin said no jimin wasn't hanging out with the taekook couple today he just trusted his friends about what they said  he was supposed to go with yoongi to sleep there jimin saw the little annoyed expression that was quickly covered up with a fake disappointed face " aww man i wanted to hang out" yoongi who was listening on the conversation cut in saying " sorry dude they had this hang out planed for weeks" yoongi shrugged " fine then let's hang out tomorrow bye" before jimin could say anything the boy left the pink haired boy turned to the black haired boy with a pout " what do i do now what if he actually does something" yoongi sighed wrapping a hand around jimin " don't worry I'm not letting you go alone I'll come with you to make sure" jimin smiled at yoongi hugging him " thank you kitty " yoongi kissed jimins forehead " of course anything for you mochi"

jimin was on yoongi's bed waiting for him to come and lay down in the bed so they could finally sleep after a long day " already I'm done now come on so i can cuddle you" yoongi said getting in bed opening his arms for jimin to move in jimin smiled going closer to yoongi who wrapped his arms around Jimin comfortably after like an hour soft snores were heard from both males who fell asleep cuddling

jimin could feel yoongis clothed dick against his clothed hole "yoongi ahhh please" with that yoongi slowly took jimins shorts off looking at the panties that jimin wore " aw darling they look perfect on you" jimin blushed trying to hide himself from yoongi who took jimins hand away " darling don't cover yourself" yoongi took his shirt and shorts off and was left in boxers again focusing on jimin taking his panties off throwing them on the floor yoongi moved away opening a drawer getting some lube and condom " don't want to hurt you sweetheart gotta prep you " yoongi poured a good amount of lube on his fingers inserting one in jimin "ahhh yoongi it feel wired"  " don't worry darling it will feel good soon" yoongi added another finger after some time looking at jimin for his reaction the pink haired boy was looking likea mess just from yoongis fingers " yoongi I'm gonna c-" jimin woke up eye wide open thinking god why now the boy looked at yoongi to find him not in bed jimin got up deciding to take care of his problem in the bathroom he opened the door to find yoongi jerking off in there " OHMYGOD I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO WALK IN ON YOU" yoongi looked at him eyes wide open " close the door  I'll be out soon " jimin just nodded closing the door sliding next to it on the wall
meanwhile with yoongi he was still in the bathroom shocked that he was caught jerking off to his best friend who he thought was sleeping but it was kind of jimins fault the yoongi was back hugging jimin when the boy started rubbing his thighs against yoongis dick and started moaning yoongis name yoongi tried to finish walking out of the bathroom to find jimin who had fallen asleep next to the door yoongi picked jimin up laying him in bed getting in as well jimin moved closer to yoongi and started cuddling him again after two hours of yoongi trying to fall asleep did peacefully like nothing happened between (us ;)) the two.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
happy reading:) I've been sick those few days still im but i still tried writing for you guys who read my story's