Part 12:

[I feel like I rushed this chapter wayyy toooo fast. So I will be revising this and will expand their college life]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nerbyosong nakatayo si Skyler sa gitna ng stage. Clearly this wasn't part of the plan. Pati parents nya, hinde rin maipinta ang mukha sa sobrang shock sa pangyayare.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. My name is Skyler. I am very sorry for all of this. Clearly this wasn't part of the plan but I DO have something to say. I am supposedly the other part of this party but after spending time with Borj and his friends, they are truly inseparable. I've never seen anything like it. And I wanna be a part of it. And by being engage to Borj isnt going to help that. I know people might see me as the sosyal, maarte and snobby person but I'm the total opposite. I know how to not over step my bounderies. I can see that Borj doesnt like me in a romantic sense but I'd still want to be friends with him as I saw how good of a person he is. So Mommy, Daddy, please dont be too angry with the Tita Christine and Tito Kristoff. Continue your partnership with them even without the engagement"

Nagulat ang barkada sa sinabe ni Skyler about them. They were not expecting this at all. Borj gave her a smiled as a othank you.

"But Princess, we've been planning this for months now" sabe ng daddy ni Skyler

"Dad, I know but you taught me better than that. I should never force myself into something that it's not meant for me"

"You are ever so sweeeet" her mom hugged
her

"Thanks mommy" she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She went to get finger foods from the buffet. She then sat down sa isang table. Ben joined her

"That was big of you you know" Ben said

"You know me, I can be a little spoiled but I have a good heart. I can accept defeat when needed. I saw how Borj looks at Roni last night and hinde na ako makikipagcompete. Kasi sa una pa lang wala ng competition"

"Then what was with the "Roni will need you" speech yesterday?"

"I changed my mind. After last night, there was nothing I could do to destroy them. They dont deserve it. Kaya ikaw Benny, look for another girl na. Liking roni is kinda useless na. You clearly dont have a chance at this point"

Ben nodded "Well, all I wanted was to be friends with her. Ikaw lang naman tong naglagay ng malisya dun"

The barkada ended up leaving the party all together. Sa loob na lng sila ng cottage nina Roni nag stay. Kumuha muna sila ng food from the party before heading there

Roni and Jelai took out a little box from the other room. Yuan dimmed the light a little and started to sing "Happy Birthday"

"San galing to? Dba may cake sa labas?"
Tanong ni Borj

Tumabi si Yuan sa kaibigan "si Roni at Jelai nag bake nyan bago tayo umalis nung isang araw. They baked all morning. Including cookies and brownies"

"Asan naman yung cookies and Brownies na sinabe mo?"

"Bumisita kame sa bahay ampunan nung hapon. Naalala mo yung christmas party na ginawa naten sa bahay ng lola ni Tonsy last year?" Jelai said

Borj nooded

"Binalikan namen sila. Tsaka magandang balita, may nagampon ma sa dalawang nung bagong taon" Jun-Jun explained

"Oh wow. Congrats to them. Teka teka bat hinde nyo ako sinama?"

"It's a gift for you. Plus busy ka dealing your own stuff so hinde ka namin inistorbo" Roni answered this time

He blew the flame and made a wish.