"What is this?" She asks, looking down at her hand. "I don't know, but the Omnitrix doesn't like it." Ben replies, referring to the watch, which was beeping. "What's going on here?" Gwen asks as the beeping becomes faster. "Wouldn't mind knowin' that myself." A voice asks from by the entrance. The group looks back seeing two mechanics with one holding a box. "What are you doing in my garage?" The one with the red cap asks before approaching them. The other puts the box down and follows his friend. "You want I should call the sheriff?" The other one asks. "Yeah, you do that... Shem." Ben reads the tag on the man's chest. "I bet he'd be real interested to find out what happened to the kid who owns this car." He challenges. "What do you mean? How should we know?" The one with the red cap asks, and Shem looks scared. "He dropped off the car, we fixed it-- he didn't come back." He says with a smug look.

 Kevin tries starting the car and the engine just sputters. "You fixed it, huh?" He asks. "We-- we was aimin' to fix it, but things got busy here." Shem speaks up and Gwen sneaks behind them to open the box. "Things sure do look busy." Aria says sarcastically, looking around. Inside the box, she finds more slime. "More slime." She notes, moving to the side so Ben can see. "Okay, that's it. What is that stuff, anyway? What was in here?" Ben asks, pointing at the slime. Thunder crashes, and lightning flashes, causing the alien's disguise to falter for a second, revealing DNAliens. "Check it out-- it's DNA hillbillies." Kevin taunts. The one with the red cap spits goo at Gwen, trapping her on a wall, and Shem does the same for Aria, Kevin, and Ben. The DNAliens remove the mask revealing their true self.

"I'm getting tired of you DNAliens!" Aria shouts, feeling her skin starting to get warm. "Why do you have to be involved in almost everything we do?" She asks, and steam comes off her body not before long her body is engulfed in flames. Once the flames decimate, Aria is standing there with orange and black fiery skin, and her hair now flickering with flames. The heat from her body melts the goo off of Kevin and they stare at her in shock. She approaches the DNAliens, causing them to back away scared. Ben uses this to free his hand and transform into Humongousaur. The aliens look back at him and get even more scared. Aria opens her mouth and shoots fire at one, knocking it back into the wall and knocking it out. 

Gwen uses her mana to get out, and Humongousaur growls at the last one. The DNAlien tries running away but smacks into Kevin, who now has a metal shell on his body. "That's a work-related accident. You can sue." Kevin jokes. "We got 'em. Now what?" He asks. Aria lets out a sigh and reverts back to her normal self. "Ari--" "I'm still heated." Aria cuts Ben off walking outside and standing in the rain, which causes steam to come off her.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

They drove back to the diner they passed when looking for the garages. "I thought if we retraced Ken's steps, we'd find a clue, but there's nothing here." "Ari, can you find any clues?" Ben asks. Aria looks around before seeing a shimmering pink trail leading to the truck. "There." She points to the truck, which just so happens to creak. "Good job." Ben pats her on the shoulder and they walk to the truck. Ben opens the back, and they find a DNAlien in energy cuffs. It turns to look at them and knocks over a box spilling slime on the floor. Kevin pulls the piece of cloth from its mouth and demands it start talking, but the Omnitrix beeps. "What is up with you?" He asks but waves his wrist over the slime. "Unknown DNA sample acquired." It says. "That's new." Ben says. "Ben, you wanna look at this." Gwen picks up the cloth that was in the alien's mouth. Ben looks at the cloth and gasps.

 "This is from his favorite shirt." He says, taking it from his cousin. "Whose favorite shirt?" Kevin asks, confused. "Grandpa Max." Aria replies. Gwen wraps mana around the DNAlien and slams it against the wall. "Tell us who tied you up-- now!" She demands. "Max Tennyson. He wanted to find some kid." It replies. "Where is he?" Gwen asks. "I don't know. He cuffed me and left me here." It shares. "Not him-- he can take care of himself. The kid-- where is my brother?" She asks once more, slamming it against the wall again. "H-hatchery." It says.