"Soldier!"

Pierce's voice rang through the room. James only sat there, staring blankly. A hard slap went to his face, and his head whipped to the side.

"Bring her out, men!"

Bucky's head shot up. A little girl, whom he recognized as Celia was barely awake. There was two guards carrying her, her arms sprawled across their shoulders.

The expression on her face was depressing. She could barely stand. The guard kicked the back of her leg, making her drop to the ground. She went on her knees, then catching herself as she almost went forward.

She looked around, seeing Pierce standing there.

"You failed to assassinate your target, and bring back the weapons. Why?" Pierce asked, James only looked at Celia. Her hair was sloppy, and she wore a hospital gown, and there was a bloodstain nearing where her wound was.

James didn't answer, again. "Gentlemen." Pierce said, a gun was pulled, and Celia was hit in the head with it. The gun created a large mark near her eye and she fell to the ground. A guard grabbed her arm and made her kneel straight.

James saw how she swayed back im and forth, trying to be up straight.

"I don't know." James said, Pierce looked at them again, motioning to hit her. Celia was hit again, right in her mouth. She let out a small wince, hurting James mentally.

"I'm going to ask one more time, and if you don't give me a good answer, she's going to get a lot more hurt."

Bucky shot up from his seat, and his hands went around one of the guard's neck. The guard laid on the ground, his face starting to go blue.

When Cecelia awoke, her oxygen was being cut off. There was a man with a metal arm standing above her. She looked around as she tried to pry his hands off.

"B-Buck." She choked out Bucky looked down at her, seeing who he was strangling. He saw her tapping his arm, almost slapping, as her other hand tried to pry his hands off.

"Oh my god." He said as he ripped his hands off. Cecelia had tears in her eyes as she backed away from him.

After James's attack, him and Celia were sent back. Well, first Cecelia was giving the beating of her life.

When they were in the cell, James quickly grabbed Celia. He quickly held her into his arms and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry, doll. I'm sorry." He said as she laid there. She didn't have the strength to grab into him, so he was just holding her in his arms. "You're ok."

"Ceily, I didn't mean to." He said as Cecelia looked around. Her knees went to her chest as Bucky saw the red mark on her neck. She sniffled as she dug her head into her knees.

She tried to catch her breath, but nothing was working. The one person she never thought would lay a hand on her had hurt her. He strangled her.

Her breaths were shallow, and she panted. She kept try to get a breath, but she couldn't. She was petrified.

"I didn't..." Bucky said as tears entered into his blue eyes. He quickly wiped them away, seeing what kind of state he put her in. He quickly got out of the car, putting his hands on his head.

"Shit!" He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. The tears in his eyes flowed down his face. He wiped them away as he heard the sobs of Cecelia.

James sat next to her, a cup of water from his breakfast the morning before. He ripped a piece off of her hospital gown and dipped it into the water cup.

He brought the fabric to her wounds, cleaning them away. "It's okay, doll. You're ok." He said as the fabric picked up her scarlet red blood. Cecelia felt a stinging pain and she let one tear drip down her cheek.

Bucky had gotten back into the car, and slightly held Cecelia. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He whispered into her ear as she curled into him. "Breath, in and out." He said to her as she went in through her nose.

"Look at me." He said as she stared forward. He turned slightly as she rested in his lap. "Look at me, doll." He said, Cecelia looked up at him. Her eyes were red, and her face was puffy.

He put a piece of hair behind her ear, and she nearly flinched at his touch. "I didn't mean to, Cecelia. I didn't know it was you." He tried to say. Cecelia only just latched onto him.

"I'm sorry." He cried, pressing his lips on her head. Tears dripped down her cheeks as she sat there.

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm so sorry."

A/N:

giving off greys anatomy vibes...

anyways

hope you enjoyed!

-florencepughismine

LOL YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS IT AHAHDBDBDNSNSNSNSNSNSBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDDBD

anyways, i had an idea so i started to write for it and it was the shittiest writing and i peed my pants over it

and it was so bad and idek it was so funny for no reason

ANYWAYS

SEBASTIAN STAN IS SI HOT AJSJSJSJDBDBDNDNSNSDNSJSJSISJSJSJSJDDNDNXNXNSNWIWOSO

and also i keep crying over how much pain i put ceily through but i literally know i'm gonna keep doing it

-florencepughismine