#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"

Start from the beginning

Men 3: What You said? Seriously?

He Came to you and Kicked you Hard in the stomach but You Smirked, as He was about to kick you again you stabbed the knife into his feet that you Removed from your back earlier and Hid it until you Find yourself fully conscious.

Y/n: I said Fcking Stupid You D!ck Head Motherfcker!

You smiled to see him lying on floor With Blood pooling around his feet while He screaming. But Your smile Faded as The More guards rushed in and Aimed their Guns at You.
Almost 100 Guns Aimed to Shoot you while You Raised your Both hand in surrender. Lily was surely determined to kill you this time.

"100 Guards for a Single Women, Intresting." You thought to yourself.

Men 5: I will fcking Kill You Wh*re !

Your Ears perked up at a Familiar Whistle sound.
A Loud Tire Drifting Noise echoed through the Building, You tilted your Head to Side a bit looking behind the Guards as You knew Someone's Coming. . . .

They all together Turned behind to Realise Everything has Turned Silent again. Not even a Single Sound and that's when you Smirked.

Everyone Rushed to Save Their Dear life as A Huge Car crashed against the wall speeding up towards the guards, Crushing Few Under the Tire

As The Car Stopped Four Girls Get off .

?!?: Missed us ?

Solar Smirked as Hwasa, wherein and Moonbyul stood by her Side.

Y/n: How?

Hwasa: Eun Woo called us ,Be Grateful,We cancelled our Meeting just to come Here.

"I'm Grateful". You catched the gun That Solar threw at you and Looked at their car.

Y/n: I want Your car-