Mounam

In random imagination part; first time a story which is inspired from random ppl real life with kutty imagination.
Which is not a fulllength Os
A short, Crisp note.

Gang of 3

2 boys and a girl working in a company. They three share a beautiful friendship for years.
Admist inbetween one of the guy developed feeling towards her.
Eventually she  didnt knew about it.

As days goes she got offer from another company;

So sudden ah avanuku avala vitu piriyaporomnra vali jasthi aguthu; finally oru evening sola readyaitan.
Asusal they are going to their cafeteria; but  palpitation made him to look weird infront of her.

She: are u ok?

Yeah am good... he was stammering right from the beginning to convey his feelings.
Unkita onnu solanum i know u ll feel weird ethu thapa seriya therla!!!. Ela friendship line ah na thandrena enaku puriyala. But onnu theliva therithu..i.. i...I am not as normal as before unkita especially.

She was blank completely. 

He continued;  I think there is something beyond friendship unkita enaku.  Athu....... athu ....enaku explain pana mudila the...th...... therla.
Ne ena vitu vera office poranu enaku ethu thonucha nu ketina?

Enaku therila. By adusting his cuff of his shirt.

Romba olaren la...
He had his first sip of the coffee.

1000s of questions and feeling rumbling in her mind. She understood the statement what he was trying to convey. But she made herself calm and want to make him understand that she isnt possess same kind of feeling towards him.

She cleared her throat; epo na solrathu usual ah erukalam. Tbh enaku frienship thandi vera feeling unkita ela. If i made u to feel in such a way am sorry....

Lets not make it weird by continuing this . Have a good day.

He was left alone in that cafetria with his coffee mug and the empty chair which she left.

Oru pathayil.       (96 thabangal)
Iru jeevan thunai theduthe
Ada kaalangal
Meeri thadai poduthe
Nee indri naane dhinam vazhvathoru vazhva
Vazhve vaa nee thaan uyirin uyire
Varavaa...

Few months later
She was working in her laptop in a company ; where she got an offer.

Her mobile rings.

Another friend of her says ; that guy met with an accident yesterday admitted in hospital.
He underwent a surgery was doing okay now.
He wants to talk to u. So would u?

She got panicked by hearing that he met with an accident. Along with that she is going to hear his voice after many months.

She could hear her heartbeat in her ears.

She: helloo....

Numb silence for a minute

He: Love u...n sorry.. he cuts the call.

*Kaadhal thulirkkum indha nodiye
Yengu nee urainthirunthaaii…*

Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Kangal thirakkum endhan maname
Yengu nee thoongi kidanthaaii..

Uyire enai meendum inaivaaya naan ketkirden
Thavarai unarnthenae nee indri naan uthirkindren.

With love
Nivi