It's ours.

Important announcement Makalaeyy at 10 am tomorrow
Stay tuned; Sivaangi posted a story in purple clr  text

With in minutes Twitter was on fire; by decoding the maximum number of possibilities to find out the reason.

T1: Oruvela onna nadikaporangalo? #ashaangi

T2: Eneramum namala thiku thiku nu vechi erukrathae evanga velaya pochu pa #ashaangi

T3: Rightuh Ennikum Shivaratri dha; Chellama sonathu soninga; purple la potrukinga apo nanga ninaichathu crct dhana?

#tagmelakaiyavecha

T4: Hello sooriyan naliki varama matum erunthudathinga. Naliki romba mukiyamana nal. Vanthudunga. #ashaangi

T5: Ena mukiyaynu therium ah? #ashaangi

T4 reply: Athu therincha na yen da artharathrila sooriyana kooptutu eruka poren🙄 #ashaangi

*****

Maya n Pranav Sleep. Tomorrow have to wakeup early.

Pranav n Maya: Ma juz 10min ma entha game matum mudichitu poidrom. Daddy um dhana vilyaditu erukar avara onumae solamatringa?

Hey Ashwineeyy ungala solanum neengalum sernthu vilayaditu erukinga; ask them to sleep. He didn't even lend his ears to her words. She got annoyed and switched off the power botton.

Trio: Amma (chorous voice).

She glared at ashwin.

He made his reaction as okay ma okay ma.
Okay kiddos itz time to sleep.
We ll continue tomorrow. They both gave goodnight kisses to him.

He gestured to give kiss to Sivaangi.

Maya: Amma didn't allow me to play; so na goodnight kiss kuduka matan with a smirk.

Pavam da Amma; juz one. He pleaded

No appa.

Sk: Ne onnum kudukavena po. Enaku en paiyan kudupan. He pulled pranav close to her.

He gave a subtle kiss to her.; And she hugged him and replicated his kiss back.

Maya: Nanga la ready aiduvom morning; unga stylist vanthu neenga saree kati hairdress panni Makeup potu ready agi neenga dha yapomae late panuvinga. Ethula neenga engala seekram thoonga solringa. Ponga ponga poi thoongunga.

Adinga.... Sivaangi step forward

She ran into her room.

Ashwin was admiring the cute banters between mom and daughter.

Neenga ena thaniya sirichitu erukinga ashwineeyy. Vanga vanthu thoongunga.

He bit his lowerlips to control his laugh.

Seri ma seri ma. Varen.

The next morning; at morning 7a.m duo got ready in a traditional attire. Ashwin got dressed up in silk shirt and dhothi and Sivaangi got dressed up in Mustard clr silk saree with rose border paired up with Red jewelry mangamala and jumka.

Solo photo updated in Ig story before leaving to the place.

Ashwin was holding her hands while climbing down the staircase. Madam ku thirty five plus aguthu ennum stairs eranga therla.

Athu yano therla ashwineeyy antha bayam matum ennum pogala.

Maya was observing these from the starting poont of staircase.

Sivaangi murmured to him; Aiyo pochu yatha solla pora eva.

Yaru by saying these he looked at the place where Maya was standing by folding her hands to her chest.