#4 Ambivalence pt.1

Namjoon's POV

I just got a reply from my from my friend from Haelan .Yess ,I do have contacts with the people of the rival kingdom Jung Hoseok, better known as j-hope in his kingdom is a Apothecary. The reply is from him ,an affirmative reply saying that he will be there for Seokjin Hyung as a roomate and a friend too. I can't just leave hyung alone in the strange kingdom.

"Hyung,hoseok hyung agreed for our deal" I informed Seokjin hung as he was preparing to leave.

"There was no need for that Namjoon-ah", he said taking a full 180 turn ,now facing me he continued "I am an about, I can live by myself. After all grow up alone without any guardian," His words penetrated through my heart ,each and every word.

"Anyway ,I' m leaving make sure you keep updating me about the situation here . And take care... of everyone and yourself too."

"You too take care of yourself, hyung." I could not form a single word other than this.

He left, he left for work Namjoon-ah...he will be back soon .This was all I could think to comfort myself.

Time Skips

Hoseok's POV

I rush. Through the crowd at the station as I heard the announcement that a train from Seoul, the capital of the kingdom , Jizi will be arriving soon. My friend's brother is coming on a mission I guess. A gush of wind blows my hairs back from by hairline and a lound horn of the train .I searched for hyung through the people.

If was easier to find him assuming he had WWH faceu .As soon as I got in my view ,I waved my hand high grabbing his attention.

Seokjin's POV

As I was getting my bays from the train ,I noticed the a guy waving at me ,he looks pretty young maybe the same age as Jimin . I dragged my feet as well as my as my luggage to the place he was standing, he too take few steps forward.

"Annyeong! J-hope inmida'' he exclaimed brightly, "annyeonghaseyo Kim Seokjin inmida.''I too introduced myself.

That's it .The whole way to his home was quit felt like the quietness was eating me up.

"Ayoo! Jin hyung, you need to change same habits to survive here and the first one is to STOP wearing leather shoes."

"What!?" That was quite surprising, what does the shoes have to do with living in this kingdom. J-hope read the confusion written on my face.

"The king's daughter have a set of rules you need to follow and the first one is not harming any animals for your luxuries." He informed."otherwise you might get on her hate list."

"The king's daughter....? The king is not in power in here?" I inquired.

"He is" he said handling me a glass of water." It is few matters his daughter handles." I gulped down the water absorbing the information I have got right now, I don't care though she can't stop me from wearing my WWE( world wide expensive) shoes.

" Can you give me a tour of your town?"I asked.
"Our town ." He corrected. " yeah yeah not that imma live here forever " I said sounding botherless.
" Letssss gooooo" he almost jumped cheerfully.
I got in my shoes ignoring what he told me earlier.

Time skip

We were in a mirror shop in the middle of the market, when I felt my shoulder heaving as if someone wants to push me down to clean their shoes, followed by a female voice.....

"Excuse me,mister" she said her voice lacing with somewhat annoyance

I turned " yes,miss?" I asked politely being a gentleman I am. Before that woman with long jet black hair,that fell on her forehead and eyes could say anything. J-hope, the guy I was accompanied by turned and started bowing to that woman. I stood there shook and confused, staring at the mirror that sat behind "that women" who was comparatively shorter than both of us.She was shorter than chim chim .I looked mesmerizing in that mirror though. I was so into my own reflection . When two fingers snapped in front of me. My pupils followed the track— fingers to palm to hand to finally face to know the owner of those fingers ... Ahh that lady again ,she is starting to irritate me now

"Care to explain this -mister" her eyebrows shot up while these words slipped from that filthy mouth of hers .

"Care to explain what - miss" I replied,imitating her gestures.

She pointed down,my eyes trailed down with her hand....

"Ohh my shoes ". so she's curious about my shoes.
I knew anyone would get attracted by then ."you know they are original leather shoes from ' Critter leper', limited edition." Before I even finished she started glaring at me.
I was clueless what she was mad about, just staring straight but this time not in the mirror at my own reflection but in her ebony eyes ,long curled eyelashes that rested on her cheeks as she closed her eyes and sighed....

To be continued.....

_________________________________________

So here is the chapter I promised to upload about......

I will post the apology surprise tmrw by 12:00pm (ist)

Please do vote to know about who this mysterious women is.....

Love you guys a lot
See ya soon
Byeee