93 Tupur left to Siliguri, Anirudh don't want to become father

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(Remembering Bondita teary face during his fake marriage drama) I have seen in Bondita's eyes Thakuma .. I know I have injured her heart to the worst .

Even though she have forgiven me I still remember it how I behaved at that time.

I don't want Tupur to go through same pain . Her heart and mind need to be healed. You are a vaid and once stood as an abandoned woman in society

And you know how much a woman heart will be hurt when her husband abuses her , Right Thakuma.

At your time period this Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is not there and that's why you have gone through all that pain you but now this ANIRUDH Roy Chowdhary is there .. witnessing all this .

I can't let Tupur also go through same kind of pain As her brother .. that's why I want to send her to Siliguri.

There   principal surender sir and his family are nice people. They like Bondita alot . As Bondita's sister they will like Tupur too and Tupur had given her milk to surender sir new born granddaughter because her mother is unable to produce breast milk . For that reason  also they are grateful to our Tupur  .

Also in that school their teaching methods are  best . They teach in such a way that it creates enthusiasm in students to study and progress well .

If not as a regular student of school they are ready to teach Tupur privately..

Let Tupur go and study Thakuma and have exposure about outside world and this will turn her as an efficient person

Shomik: Then what about Somnath here? Why will he spare my daughter? Won't he think her as an egoistic person ?

Anirudh: kaka ! Somnath is not in a condition to understand Tupur worth. So as of now it doesn't matter to him where Tupur is staying

KALINDI: Then if she goes away he will easily forget her and move on with another person..then what will happen to my granddaughter? This Education gaining exposure about outside world won't give happy married life Anirudh Babu.

And moreover what will your kaka and baba think of us ? Won't they think that we elders of Das family didn't give good upbringing to our daughters?

Once Bondita went away and now if you both husband and wife send Tupur  away they both brothers  and this society will think that we didn't give good upbringing and in reverse we  have taught our daughters  how to humiliate husbands and move on so easily for just few insults in married life. What about our prestige in society?

Anirudh took a Deep breath and told : Thakuma! If you keep on thinking about society they will only find faults in us ..

But how long will you afraid of them ?  Will they come and wipe our tears ? Will they heal our mental  scars our pain and agony ? No na .

And regarding kaka and baba, right now here I am talking and there their Bondita bahu is talking to them and I am very sure she will convince them .

You tell me one thing Thakuma! We all can do counseling to somnath and Tupur but can we really make  sure that they both love and respect each other as husband and wife in their  personal life.

I am not telling about Tupur but right now Somnath mental condition is not fine . And I am also telling in advance about future repercussions that he may reform or may not reform.

If he is not reformed also I promise you  Thakuma as her brother that Tupur won't stay alone as a single person as an abandoned woman in her life.

Shomik and KALINDI exchanged their glances and again looked at him shocked.