The Long-Time Rivals

Start from the beginning

Isamu: Heh, that's what your excuse? You're so great as a captain.

Tsukasa: Hey, Katsuragi!

Suiryuu: Is that really how you speak to our Captain?

Isamu: That guy is covering for a spy. What if he also work for those guys who sent Jito here in the first place? We all know that Captain really hate soccer!

Kaminari: Is that all you wanted to say?

Isamu: What?

Kaminari: You and Kirishima never once stepped on the field, and you have the guts to say all that. You really bark but no bites.

Isamu: What?!

Kaminari: Katsuragi, if you really wanted to play for Japan, then you better have patients. Remember a guy named Fudou Akio? That guy never step on the field until the finals of Asia prelims during the first FFI, but he able to bring success once he step on that field. So if you really want to stand there, then you need to show your true worth.

He walk out from the room, followed Tsukasa and Suiryuu while Isamu feels frustrated and angry hearing all that. While everyone know what kind of person Kaminari is, he dislike that he get belittle by him. From the other rooms, the other players also came out. Kaminari look ahead and sees Hitoshi stand near the entrance, while his back lean at the wall.

Hitoshi: I was waiting for you all.

The others felt tense because of his presence there.

Kaminari: Jito, we're now going for the field training. And you should be there, too.

Hitoshi: Hey, hey, I'm the spy here. You sure you want me to be there?

Kaminari: Fool, you still part of Inazuma Japan. Spy or not, we all here because Coach choose us. If you wanted to get out, then you can complain that to Coach.

He walk past Hitoshi, until he followed Kaminari. The others remain at distance from him.

(Field Alpha)

When they went to train at the field, Kaminari the only ones who practice along with Hitoshi yet again. Kaminari and Hitoshi keep passing the ball between each other, and their pass is getting stronger each time, making them like shoot than pass. At the last pass, Hitoshi unable to deflect Kaminari's pass and the ball flown away. When the ball fell, Homura catch it with her hands.

Homura: Senpai, Hitoshi-san, mind if we train with you?

Suiryuu: Count me in.

Hitoshi: Heh. You want to train along with me?

Kaminari: Fine then. The more people, then better.

Hitoshi: Oh?

Kaminari: Jito, don't even think that you skilled enough to deal with us.

Hitoshi: Whatever.

In the end, the four practice together. While Hitoshi glance at the two, they also did the same at him. They continue their training until the day of the match come.

Day of the Match...

(Morning)
(Football Frontier Stadium)

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Footbal Frontier Stadium, where the first match of the semifinals of Asia prelims will soon starts! And the match will be against the long-life rival of Asia, Australia's Big Waves and Japan's Inazuma Japan!"