If you lose someone...-Felix

Start from the beginning

"Thank you! We were running ou of groceries! You are our rescue, cuz otherwise we would've starving to death", he joked.

After ten minutes i was in our dorm again. Minho had woken up the two maknaes, who were sitting in their pajamas at the kitchen table.

About one hour later, the whole group was crowded in our dance practice room. We stretched and warmed up and danced through the the comeback songs. The time went on slower than usual. Everyone of us wanted it just to be over, and do what we want. Finally the long four hours od dance practice were over. It was 12 o'clock, and we decided to have lunch together, and the members who want to can go shopping afterwards. We went to KFC, since all of us wanted to have something with chicken. Me and Hyunjin both got chicken wings, and the others different chichen burger and nuggets with different kinds of sauces. The we parted into three groups. Hyunjin, Lee Know, me and Jisung wanted to go shopping in the big mall. Chan and the maknae decided to buy some groceries and Changbin and Seungmin went to the cinema to watch a new movie.

Our driver brought us to the mall and left us there. It was in the middle of the week, so there weren't that many people. First we got to Louis Vuitton, and i blushed, when i saw a big picture of me on one of the big screens. Since i was model there, i have 30% discount of everything. Not that i would need it, but still, it's always good to save money. We bought a few outfits, we liked. Then we visited Gucci, Versace and Prada. After about five hours, all of our feet hurt, so we grabbed some ice cream and called our driver to pick us up. I licked a bit of my melting Strawberry ice cream and smiled. I was so happy, it felt almost as if we weren't idols, and if we just were friends who went on a small shopping trip. We talked about songs of other idols, dances and our childhood. I talked about the one time, i was angry with my parents, because they didn't believe me, that a monster was in my closet, and how i went to my loved grandparents. And played uno with my only grandma.
Then the driver arrived, and brought is to the dorms. Han and Hyunjin said their goodbyes to Minho and me, and we dragged our bags of clothes to our apartment. I.N and Seungmin watched Dr. Romantic 3. Minho and me got into the kitchen and prepared Kimchi fried rice, and a big bowl of salad. After dinner, we showered and went to bed early.

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I groaned and turned around. The shaking continued. I sighed and opened my eyes. There i saw Minho, blurry, because of my still sleepy vision.

"Hyung, it is our day off, why are you waking me so early?", i whined. My vision cleared and i saw Minho better. His face was serious.

"Did something happen, Hyung?", i asked concerned. "Is something with the others?"

"Felix, i have to tell you something", he said, and to my shock, his eyes were glossy. What could've distressed Minho so much at 5 am in the morning?

"Felix, i got a call today. It was from Sydney. Felix, your parents called...and...and they told me to tell you this, because they thought you shouldn't get the news at the phone."

"Did something happen to Olivia, is someone hurt?", i asked, panic in my voice.

"Yes something happened. But it isn't Olivia. Lixie, your grandma...she...she left us."

"What do you mean she left us?", i asked confused.

"Lixie, she is...is... dead", Minho whispered, trying to hold his tears. I gulped. Nausea built up into my throat. I stood up as fast as i could and ran to the bathroom. I fell infront of the toilet bowl and gagged. While the hot liquid rushed out of my mouth, i felt a hand rubbing comforting circles into my back. After some minutes i was only dry heaving. Then, everything went black.

Minho POV

I had to use the toilet, at 4:13 am. On my way back to bed, i heard the telephone ringing. Who the hell was calling in the middle of the night? How rude. I sighed and picked up. The number wasn't Korean. That's weird.