Chapter 5: The Devilish Couple? Weird...

The Bat Devil starts the fight by leaping towards Denji. Micheal jumps into the air and shoots two webs onto the Bat's wings, before yanking himself down to kick the Bat in the face. He jumps back into the air.

The Bat stumbles around. Denji charges towards it and jumps high into the air, spliting its chest. The Bat regains balance and throws a punch down at Denji, who runs out of the way. The punch causes a line of buildings and road to collapse from the impact, kicking dust into the air.

Micheal sneaks behind the bat and stabs it with both his katanas. The Bat reaches behind its back and grabs Micheal, tossing him violently down the street. Micheal recovers quickly and shoots a web at the Bat.

He lets the web bounce himself back towards the Bat. At the same time, Denji runs up the Bats arm and leaps towards its face. Denji cuts its cheek, and Micheal flies towards it and stabs directly through the nape of its neck.

The Bat cries out in pain and shakes both of them off its body. Denji lands next to a father protecting his son. Denji looks at them for a moment, before the Bat appears behind him and tries to backhand him. Denji swings his arm at the father.

Denji: get out of here already!

The father runs off quickly. The Bat swings down towards Denji. Micheal lands infront of Denji and catches the Bats hand, tanking the force and struggling to hold it back.

Denji reacts quickly and uses the Bats hand as a boost pad. He jumps up to its face and spins around, kicking it in the jaw.

Denji lands next to Micheal and they stare down the Bat. A few bystanders run away.

Bat: if you're so set on saving humans...

The Bat looks down to a car with a man inside. It picks it up, the man inside yelping in fear.

Bat: can you cut through this?!

The Bat throws the car at Micheal and Denji. Micheal sheaths his katanas to catch it, and Denjis arm chainsaws break suddenly. The two catch the car with ease.

Denji: the chainsaws retract?!

Bat: such brute strength in that tiny body! Why would you use that power to save a human?!

Micheal looks over to Denji expectantly.

Denji: you think i saved him?

Micheal slouches and looks up, mumbling profanities in annoyance.

Micheal jumps onto the roof of the car and reaches inside the window to grab the man. Denji lifts the car up more.

Denji: i don't give a shit...

Micheal grabs the man and jumps off the car quickly. Denji immediately throughs the car at the Bat.

Denji: about saving some dude!

Micheal lands on the ground and helps the man to his feet.

Micheal: go.

Without another word, Micheal jumps back towards the Bat. The car hits the bat square in the face and explodes on impact, setting the Bat on fire. The Bat flails around a bit in panic, before its mouth extends out of its face, making a vacuum and inhaling deeply.

Micheal thinks of something dirty, and snickers to himself, before remembering the fight at hand.

Micheal acts quick and swings in to grab Denji. The Bat roars and exhales aggressively, launching a massive gust of wind at Denji.

Micheal manages to get Denji out the way, and just as he is about to get hit, he jumps on Denjis back and uses him as a boost pad, jumping away from the attack and pushing Denji down onto the road.