"Use your words." He placed me on the bed, and my shorts were slid of me, leaving me with my purple laced panties.

"You said you'll punish me." I said quietly, and I whimpered a little bit.

Matteo's P.O.V
"You said you'll punish me." Her soft voice whimpered for me, and it made me hard. My cock was ready for her, it was ready to get inside her.

"It's seems like you like being punished, huh, fiore." My hands were rubbing against her nipple and she tried to suppress her moans by biting her lips, and I didn't want that.

"Say my name." I commanded her as I kissed her neck, trailing down right to her chest. "Matteo." She moaned, and that's what I wanted.

"You look sexy amore." I complimented her, and she started taking off my shirt. My hands found my way onto the lace of her panties.

"Getting wet for me, are we." As I ripped off her panties and my fingers found their way onto her folds aside, tasted the sweet substance she produced. "You taste sweet." I said as I continued teasing her.

"Matteo." She pleaded, and I love it when she begs. "Yes, fiore." I answered and some how her hands found their way onto my bulging cock. "I want you." Those three words made me want to fuck her so hard.

"You want me?" Even though it sounded like a question, it was a confirmation.

"Yes." She moaned and whimpered as I stretched out her legs, but my phone rang, and I groaned.

"What, what, what the fuck is it?" I growled and it was Alicante.

"Umm, boss. They have arrived, and one has an interesting tip they want to share with you." He said, and I got off Kyla. She looked slightly disappointed, and so was I.

"I get it, but can I come." She asked, and I looked for any sign of humor in her eyes, but there were none. "No." I said.

"Please. I'll make it worth your while." She put on a seductive face, and it made me want to take her here and now.

"Whatever, just hurry." I said she jumped out of bed with her naked ass bouncing with every step. She really does have a nice ass.

Wow, Matteo, you've gotten weak.

While I waited for her to change in the next room. I gathered all my stuff. I was experimenting on heroine and it is a powerful drug but I knew if I mixed it with a missing component it would make it better because business is booming and when I say booming, I mean booming like a shipment of orders coming in.

She came back in, and damn did she look sexy. She wore Khaki black pants that hugged her hips so tight and a top which showed her cleavage and had on one spaghetti strap. She had light smoky makeup on, and I could smell her scent a mile away. How does she manage to smell so damn good all the damn time?

"I put Zoey down for a nap, so we're good to go." She said, and I still couldn't glue my eyes off her gorgeous body. Willow did tell me that in a month, she'll be turning nineteen, which is a few days away from the ball, which is a few days away from my birthday.

"Hello." She waved her hand in front of my face. "Let's go." She took my hand, and it made me feel something more than lust.

We drove with my Lamborghini, which was obviously black. It was the same car we met in Americano, when she gave me tips on how to kill her. "It's the same car you were in when we first met." She said as she put her seatbelt on.

"Yeah. I'm still taking those tips on how to kill you, " I joked, and she smiled sheepishly, remembering the memory.

We drove off, and my thoughts came back to me asking her to be my girlfriend. Yeah, we do get sexual sometimes, but it doesn't mean she's my girlfriend. I do want her to be mine. I don't want any other man to stare at her like I do. How the hell am I going to ask her to the ball?

I parked inside, and this building is not the same one we were in last time. This is a safe house where I keep drugs and weapons like that. This is the main building where all the mafia dealings happen, and there is no need to worry about the police.

We walked inside, and the lights were on. Once we got to one of the rooms where Alicante told me there was something someone wanted to tell me.

"Don." He bowed his head, and his eye met Kyla's. He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion, and then he looked at me. "Umm." He said I looked at him expectedly.

"This is one of the men Vinogradov had." He said, and a built looking man came into the room. He had dark eyes, almost black and a snake tattoo on his forearm. He looked vicious, and I like that.

His eyes went to Kyla as he scanned her from top to bottom, and I wanted to shoot his eyes right off his stupid face.

"Who's the girl?" He asked, and Kyla raised an eyebrow. "None of your business." I gritted out, and he chuckled.

"One of your sluts, I see." He said I raised a gun up to him but Kyla put the tip of the gun down and strided towards him.

"Call me a slut again and the only way you would say slut is to your mother." She said and the dude chuckled.

"Oh, you think thus is funny, huh? Call me a slut. I dare you." She was now face to with him, and he was still smirking. "Slut." And with that one word Kyla tripped him and he was no on his face. Kyla crouched and whispered something  incoherent, and his eyes went wide.

My girl!

"Sorry, Don. My apologies. I wanted to say that we caught someone from the other side." He said and I smirked.

"You guys work fast." I stated and he nodded. "He's in the next room." He stated.

"Good. I hope you know your place. Never disrespect me again." The tip of my pistol collided with his knee. He grunted in pain. "Alicante. Show him his place." I said, and he nodded.

I wondered what Kyla told him, but I guess that was for another time. We were met with one of Lucas's spies, and boy, oh boy, did I love to torture them.

I let Kyla walk in first, and she analyzed the guy who seemed to be beaten into a pulp. I have a feeling that he won't be easy to get information out of.

I looked at Kyla, and she looked at me, and I devilishly smirked, and she had an incredulous look in her face. "Would you please?" I leaned on the wall because I know how good she was at getting guys to talk.

This might not be easy to watch. She sat on the chair, and she stared at him long enough to make him groan. "What?" He asked, and Kyla smiled, showing her white pearls at the guy.

"Hi." She smiled, and the guy awkwardly waved back. "Now, let's see how this procedure will go. You'll talk and I won't have to kill you." She enthusiastically said, and she sounded like a psyco. From the way he was looking at her, I could see he thought the same thing.

"There's nothing to tell." He said in a bored tone. "Umm, I don't care. Just start talking." She came closer to her.

"No." He said, and Kyla shrugged as she turned to look at him seductively with something in her hand. Smart. This was hard to watch, though.

"Do you like having fun?" She asked, and I saw where her hand went, I saw the guy tensing. He wasn't the only one tensing, though.

"I can give you a good time." She said as she removed her hand and when I saw the guy yearning for her touch. She had him wrapped around her finger.

"Lucas is here for a girl. He wanted me to bring her to him." The idiota doesn't realize that Kyla is the girl. Kyla drugged him, and he passed out.

"I thought you were supposed to show me a good time." I pulled her waist. "In due time, Mr De Luca." She winked and bit her lip, and it made me go hard.

She's fucking perfect.

**************************************
A/N
Do guys love this chapter? I like it. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote please