"Papa!"

When She said this, you could hear a plate crash to the ground and the once calm and quiet atmosphere became Chaotic once again mostly from Athy.

Hering this sudden sound Everyone instantly became startled and immediately looked to see where it came from only to see Cale frozen in his seat staring into space while trembling.

This caused athy to panic for her brother who was suddenly acting weird and asked with a panic voice.

"Brother? Athan what's wrong? Why are you being so weird all of a sudden?"

"....."

"Now's not the time to be quiet! Hurry up and talk to me Athannnn!!!"

" that....was the most frightening thing that has I e witnessed since I got here"

"What?"
"....."
"*sniff*  its not like I wanted to do that okay!"

"...Then why did you do it?"

"If I didn't, I would have died! Haven't you've seen the face he made he obviously didn't hate it?"

"No! I was too busy to look at him."

"....your still eating?"

"...yeah"

"How? How are you not full yet?! you obviously didn't eat this much while at the ruby palace?"

"The food here's different"

"How, I didn't taste anything different?!"

"Idk it just is"

"...your unbelievable"
"Anyway help me out here I don't want to be alone while saying these embarrassing things"

"You did that to yourself! I would rather die than say that"

"Athannnn!!!!help meeee!!!!!"

"Nope."

"Pleasssseeee!!!"

"No."

" *sniff* I hate you"

"I don't care"

"....."

After cleaning up the mess of plates and cookies Cale made which caused Athy a moment of panic and wishing her brother a good farewell for surviving this long she soon later calmed down knowing they were both allowed to leave here alive.

So After this unfortunate event that happened to the twins they were both escorted back to the ruby palace by Felix.
Once they arrived back at the palace the maids immediately started running towards them as soon as they saw them approaching but only did they stop running and freeze once they noticed the knight that was holding them both.

The first one to come back to their senses was Lilly. She immediately started stopping towards the knight and the twins and grabbing them from the knights hands as she held them in a protective manner as well as the other maids who started to surrounded them in concern while also glaring at knight.

From first glance you could tell what they were thinking as they were glaring at the knight.
['This kidnapper!' 'How dare he!' 'Let's kill him' 'if only he wasn't a royal knight I would have taught him a lesson as soon as he laid his hands on their highnesses']

"Damn look at how their glaring at him! It's almost like they want to kill him" Cale said to athy in a amused tone while also slightly smiling.

"That's what he get for not helping m-I mean us" Athy replied in satisfied tone while also crossing her arms and nodding her head.

As everyone was in a state of chaos the knight had finally started to talk and said his last final sentence to them in a
Slightly formal and serious manner before leaving.

["His majesty said he would come to visit their highnesses in the future"]

Hearing this caused a state of shock to everyone especially Athy and Lilly. After a few seconds to fully process his words the maids started to have a half terrified look and half happy look on their faces.
Which caused confusion to both Athy and Cale.

"What's this? Why are they suddenly changing sides?" Athy said in a betrayed tone.

"Idk" Cale said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Do they not care about us anymore? Are they that happy to sell us to that bastard" athy said while crying.

"I guess so or maybe their just tired of you always asking for chocolate"

"Shut up I don't ask for chocolate that much"

"You do though"

"I don't"

" you do"

"How would you know anyways? Your always sleeping"

"So you do ask for that much chocolate then?"

"Wha-you!? Y'know what never mind I'm feeling to nauseous to talk to you " athy said making a nauseous face.

"Same"

"We'll that's because you ate like half the sweets there"

"That's not true at all"

"Oh yeah then why was half the table gone?"
"Cause I know for a fact that I did not eat that much while I was there"

"..."
"I was hungry alright"

"Yeah we'll now looked what happened to you"

After that conversation and incident Lilly started to slowly put down the twins.

"Your both not hurt ar—?"

Lilly said before the twins start to throw up all over the ground and passing out from exhaustion.

"YOUR HIGHNESSES"

————————
————

————
————————