2

A couple days passed and it's the same as usual, this time he'll leave the house before his mom would wake up just so she doesn't think that he's drinking her drinks.

He's been outside way more often after the night his dad beat him, with just the vine it hurt but with thorns? He was going to do whatever it takes to not have that happen to him. But not only is he trying to avoid his parents but also Clayton and his group. Not that long ago he saw George's father and it led to a chase throughout town. His kid is scary enough but a whole ass dad? No fucking thank you.

Every time he walks through town he would normally keep his head down, hearing the same shit.

But the worst part about town too is that after getting out more he became extremely hungry, and surprise surprise, not even the restaurants or stores allow him inside.

Yeah, that's how bad they despise his parents.

Even him.

So he barely ate throughout this week.

It was 10am and Fundy put on a zipped up hoodie, black ripped jeans, and converse. He walked to his closet to grab a bookbag, a hold on yet usable. Looking underneath his bed he rummaged around and grabbed a sketchbook and a water colour palette. He made sure to have his pencils and paintbrushes before stuffing everything in his bookbag.

Putting the backpack on he quietly makes his way downstairs, he walks downstairs seeing his mom passed out drunk on the couch asleep while his dad was asleep in their bedroom. Walking to the kitchen he opens the cabinet door as slowly as possible to not make a sound, grabbing a pack of bread to take some slices for him and Autumn.

She's the one reason why he loved going outside these past few days, she was the little ray of light he had in his life right now.

Grabbing about five slices, he puts the bag back and shuts the door before making his way out of the kitchen.

Walking past his parents bedroom door and the couch his mom slept on he reaches for the door handle before hearing his mom groan, making him freeze. Chills ran throughout his body hearing her "mmm~ my boy, my sweet baby boy~" she's dreaming again "you're my...everything..." she mumbles, making Fundy stand there.

She's having that dream again.

That dream from when she was happier with him.

Too bad she fucked it up.

Without a second thought he unlocks the door and opens it, leaving the house once again.

Walking down the rocky path he makes his usual and walks off the path and towards the woods where his trail was at, it took a few seconds before getting on the tracks humming softly to himself walking down the dirt road. The sunlight shined through the leaves hearing the mourning doves sing softly, feeling the soft breeze of the wind blow past him. All he wants to do is see his fox and find a spot to draw.

Today he'll just stay away from everyone and find a spot to be alone.

Further he walked down the path the more a smile formed on his face, looking around for that pesky little thing "Autumn?" He calls out softly putting his hand in his pocket to grab the bread "Autumn I got some bread for you!" Looking around at his surroundings to see that familiar face "Autumn~" waiting for her to pop out from the bush.

He stops in the usual spot they would be in "Autumn?" Strange, she's always earlier than him. He stands there waiting for her, maybe she's a bit late? No, she's not. She pops out even before he stands in his spot "A-Autumn!" Waiting for her "come here girl! I have your favourite!" Nothing.

Guardian Angel {Schlundy}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें