"You could've left that" He told her as she sat down opposite him. "Meh, i like too. I dont want to leave dishes for your mom. She'll be curious just seeing them on the drying board." She smiled as she poured some syrup onto the pancakes. "These are nice" He smiled sweetly as her, mouth full of food. "Thank you. I do try" She winked a little.

"Your mom and dad happy to see you home?" Luke asked her. "Yeah, since its been months since ive seem them...face to face" Cheryl told him. "Yeah, i get that. My mom cries everytime i see her" He chuckled a little. "Because she loves you, and is proud of you" She told him smiling. He nodded agreeing. "She wants everything to be perfect this year because im home. She wanted my sister over but no can do...she's due soon" Cheryl sighed. "Ah, Aunt Chez" Luke smiled at her. "Dont start....!" Cheryl looked at him hiding a smile.

"I told her she doesnt have to fuss, its not like im leaving anytime soon....I just...." "Are you coming back out with us?" Luke interupted her. Cheryl looked at him. "Uhm...yeah...but...." Cheryl started. "Is it, late January? Late Febuary?" Cheryl asked. "We're heading to Japan soon. Its the start of our sold out tour soon." He told her. "That soon?! Wow, i cant believe that. Im so proud Luke" Cheryl smiled at him. "But you are coming with us right?" Luke asked.

Cheryl sat looking at him. "Ah...I...Well, i dont know. I mean, i cant follow you guys around all year round. I have to get a job and stuff" Cheryl told him. "But if your with us you dont have to get a job...." Luke told her. "Luke i cant travel all my life. I have to settle down soon...." She looked at him. Luke nodded a little before he continued eating. "Im sure we can come along for a while...." Cheryl tried to reassure him. "I hope so." He told her.

She smiled. "So Japan huh? thats awesome" She told him. "Yeah, havent been before. It'll be cool!" He continued to eat. Cheryl began to feel the atmosphere start to kick into awakwardness. Luke didnt really seem into the conversation anymore, and his face had dropped, his smile gone. She touched his hand softly, and he looked up at her. "Luke, you understand right?" She asked him. "Course" He nodded, lifting his hand and intertwining their fingers together. "Last night was...pretty amazing" Cheryl blushed as she told him.

"It wasnt just something...we needed to get out the way" She told him. "What about your complicated mess?" He smirked at her a little. "It is complex, but...it wasnt a hump and dump ex style!" She laughed a little and watched as Luke laughed. "No! It wasnt." Luke then shook his head. "You were really sweet, it was cute" She smiled before leaving his hand and taking their empty plates to the sink. She began to wash up when Luke realised.

"Wait...sweet....cute?" Luke spoke as he got up. "Mm?" Cheryl turned. "You said it was cute" He smiled at her. "Yeah, theres a reason why they call it...make love" She giggled a little. "Not just sex!" She told him. "No, we're not Michael and Kassie...." Luke started. "Oi, be nice! She's our friend and my best friend!" She giggled a little. "No, im just saying...cute? I dont want to hear it was cute" Luke told her. "Why? You were. Thats not a problem and i dont mind" Cheryl put the plates up.

"Yeah but...a guy doesnt want to hear his girl say.....he was cute during sex" Luke blushed a little. "Luke..." Cheryl began to laugh. "Wait, his girl?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well your not a hump and dump!" He widened his eyes at her as he grinned. "There is nothing wrong with being sweet in bed." Cheryl sighed as she turned the water off. She turned to him and she began to dry her hands. "Whats the big deal? Chill!" She mocked a little. "I can do better than sweet!" He mumbled.

"What was that Lucas?" She smirked. "Dont tempt me...." He looked at her. "Ooh, im scared" She fake gasped a little before turning. "There is nothing wrong with cute. Luke, its like....ahh!" Cheryl gasped as Luke grabbed her waist from behind. "Got a fright there didnt you?" His voice, in her ear. "No" Cheryl lied a little. "Liar" He whispered, making a smile grow on Cheryl's face. He spun her around and lifted her onto his kitchen unit.

He grabbed her close to him, running his fingers along her waist as he brought his face closer to hers. "Luke..." Cheryl breathed out, at his unfamilar behaviour. "Yes...?" He answered before kissing her. He ran his lips along Cheryl's jaw before kissing her neck. Leaving soft marks on her neck, he then kissed her again. "Your coming with me" He told her, dominent. "Luke, its....oh my gosh!" She squealed a little as he lifted her up. "Luke!" She giggled as he carried her to the stairs.

"Luke, you dont have too do this" She told him. "Quiet." He told her. "Uh excuse me?" Cheryl laughed a little. They got to his room, he walked into his room and closed his door with his feet before dropping Cheryl onto his bed. "L...." Cheryl started but was cut off by the different boy above her. "Shh....lie down" He quietly spoke. "Why?" Cheryl asked, a smile tugging at her lips. "Lie down." His voice deeper, and a more dominant manner.

"Oh my gosh, Luke..." Cheryl mumbled a little as he climbed on top of her. "You are..." She giggled as she looked into his eyes. Silence accompined them for a moment. "Go on then...show me your more than 'cute' attitude?" Cheryl told him, as she looked into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he burried his face into her neck.

Ooh getting more...steamy! Kidding haha! Hope this chapter was okay guys. Few more chapters before this story comes to an end.... :O What do you think will happen? <3<3<3