Javier and Camille Laurent have been together for six months and are very happy together I'm glad Javi has finally let someone in and past those titanium walls he built up after the massacre

Javier and Camille Laurent have been together for six months and are very happy together I'm glad Javi has finally let someone in and past those titanium walls he built up after the massacre .

Diego sweet Diego he came out to Javi and I after years of trying to force himself to be straight in-fear of losing us he finally cracked and broke down to us about how miserable he is and how he didn't want to loose us . I loved my uncle , Diego's father but he wasn't the most progressive he was very religious and refused to have a gay child . He drilled it into Diego and his brothers heads that is they were gay they would lose everything and everyone they loved .

Javi and I reassured Diego a million times that we loved him no matter who he loved and last month he started dating then guy he had been in love with since we were kids one of my capos Azul Delgado .

        Elena and the twins Natalia and Nikita went back to Vancouver a few days after I got home from the med wing

Elena and the twins Natalia and Nikita went back to Vancouver a few days after I got home from the med wing . I promised Ivan they wouldn't grow up in our life style and I will keep that promise I moved them to a new house behind a gate just to ensure their safety . Luka and I went for the weekend a couple times in the last four months it was great .

Oldies been good I've been trying to get him to try dating again now that we're all adults it's time he has his own life I even have a women in mind but he just refuses it's infuriating. But I'm still trying oldie deserves to be happy .

That's pretty much everything that's happened in the four months but today . we're finally going on that couples trip to Malta me and the girls planned on our night out all those months ago . We had to cancel a couple times but now we're going just with more couples .

Everyone that's coming is Luka and I , Asia and Archie , Katya and Rocco , Romeo and Jayde , Alessio and Nessa , Diego and Azul , Javi and Camille , Tommaso and Gisela , Lorenzo and Andreas , Alessandro and Selena nova is staying with oldie , and Gabriel and Kenji their not a couple but we felt bad leaving them out of the trip .

         I just finished getting dressed Luka is in the shower we have twenty minutes till we have to be downstairs when the bus is leaving to the airport , Katya has threatened to leave anyone who's late

I just finished getting dressed Luka is in the shower we have twenty minutes till we have to be downstairs when the bus is leaving to the airport , Katya has threatened to leave anyone who's late . Which is crazy since we're flying private .

Luka and I made it on the bus with a minute to spare we were the last ones on . Luka and I had a late start to the morning . by late start I mean we had sex and we were then late. We made it to the plane and everyone settled in for the long flight .

After having to reschedule the trip we decided not to rent out a villa but charter a yacht and stay there instead . The trip will last five nights and six days we have so many activists planned and plenty of opportunities for each of the couples to do their own things if they want . I'm so excited . I cuddle up to Luka on the couch and we fall asleep.