𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐀𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐮𝐚𝐢 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨.

—Playing: The Palisades by Childish Gambino—

"You ready to get out mi novia?" Miles said he pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant.

"Yes my love" I smiled as miles got out of the car and walked to the other my side of the car to open the door.

He grabbed my hand as we walked into the restaurant and I saw our table. It was right in the middle of the restaurant. I wanted to cry.

We sat down, ordered, and just talked. It was everything I could have imagined with Miles. He makes me so happy, ways that I never thought I could be this happy.

Time skip to Miles house bc idk what write anymore.

Miles POV:

We eventually went back to my place and we sat on my couch, liyah laying on my chest. I could just say like this for the rest of my life.

"Miles"

"Yes mami?"

"I'm bored." She said sitting up and looking at me, basically sitting on my lap. I put my hand on her hips.

"If you wanna make out just say that then. Use your words ma" I said laughing while grabbing her face and bringing her towards me. We kissed a few times before Aaliyah really got into it. She slid her tongue in, trying to fight for that dominance, but she's going against me. I completely took over, grabbing her ass causing her to moan in my mouth. We were getting into it.

She started to grind on me. Which was unexpected. I stopped kissing her and looked in her eyes.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah" she said breathlessly.

"Don't say I didn't ask you" I picked her up by her thighs as she wrapped her legs around my torso.

The rest is history.

Aaliyah POV:

As I sat in bed, numb with one of Miles oversized graphic tees on he slept silently on my chest. Shirtless with his boxers on. I sat there playing with his braids.

Soon his phone started to ring. I grabbed it and it was his uncle. I answered.

"Hey uncle Aaron, it's Aaliyah."

"Oh hey Aaliyah, where's miles at?" He said surprised.

"He's sleeping right now, what's up?" I said wiping the drool off the side of his face. Even though he may come off big and tough, he's still the biggest baby I know.

"Tell him to get up and come over, I got something I need him to do"

"Okay I will, later Aaron"

I hung up and shook miles awake.

"Mmmm, what's up? You want round 6 or something?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and make it tight.

"Uhh no and it was only 3 rounds Miles. Aaron called and told you to go to his house."

"Ughhhh really? He said I have to?"

"Yes miles go, I'll be here don't worry" I said tapping his shoulder and kissing his forehead.

"Okay" he got up, put on grey sweats and a black compression shirt.

"Miles you know what your doing with that outfit stop it" I said feeling a slight knot in my stomach.

"Nooooo, I have no idea what you're talking about mami" he said walking back to me and giving me a long kiss before grabbing a duffel bag.

"I love you papi" I said with a smile knowing he would try to stay.

"Stop testing me ma. Finna get me in trouble. I love you too" he said before leaving the room and closing the door.

Time skip to like 3 hours later.

I heard the door open and something heavy on the bed. I fully woke up and saw miles. He had recut that scar on his face and had a huge gash on his arm.

"Miles what the hell happened!?"

"Just some injuries, I'm fine. I don't even feel it."

"Doesn't mean they're not there Miles. Come on M. You gotta be better with these injuries." I said getting up to find the med kit.

"Yes ma'am" he said sitting on the bed very reserved.

"Come here" I said from the bathroom. He walked sitting on the toilet seat. I stood with my legs on either side of him and cleaned up his face first and put a bandage on it. Then did his arm. He made sure to keep one of his hands on my butt. It was like an obsession for him. But he didn't do anything with it. He just kept his hand there.

"All done, let's shower real quick then go back to sleep. It's 3 in the morning baby." I kissed the bandage on his face and then his lips.

He nodded his head and started the shower.

Once we were done showering, we got in bed and just sat in silence. I looked at miles, he was tried, more quiet than usual. Something was on his mind.

"What's wrong my love? You look so sad." I caressed his face as his eyes started to water.

"I'm just tired. I don't wanna make you worried with all these injuries and I just feel bad."

"It's okay baby. Don't worry about it. I'll be right here" I said giving him a kiss before bringing him closer to me. He immediately relaxed.

"Mhm." He closed his eyes as I wiped away the little bit of tears he let out.

We then fell asleep until 3pm the next day.

—————————————————————————

Hey chat.

Uhh so it's definitely been more than 2 weeks but uhh here u go take it or leave it.
I also don't write smut so yall won't be seeing that.

Anyways ty for all the reads and votes🩷🩷🩷

I love yall sm🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷
Byebeeeessss🤗🤗🤗🤗