𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡" He looked at me with that damn smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the table me and my friends were at. I cant deal with this nigga right now. I refuse. Especially with the fact that I'm a little tipsy.(I'm a black writer. Chill) As I started to walk away Miles grabbed me by my arm. I looked at when he did. He had tattoos going up his arm, his grip was firm.

"Miles get the fuck off me. I don't want to talk to you" I attempted to tug my arm back but he wouldn't let me go. I looked everywhere but at Miles.

"Just wait a minute let me explain something." He turned my head to face his and looked me in the eyes. His eyes seemed more dark then I remember. He had his signature braids and scars on his face. Just in these 4 year he looks like he's lost his light at the end off the tunnel.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes. After that I don't wanna hear shit else." I rolled my eyes. He nodded and brought me outside the club. He suddenly looked extremely apologetic. He knew this was his one time to clear the air.

"I'm sorry. Aaliyah I'm so sorry. When we were younger there was a lot of shit going on in my mind but that doesn't make an excuse for how I treated you. I meant to tell you what was happening but you left me by the time I was ready." He spoke in this soft quiet tone that was just for me. A tone that I could only hear.

"But since your here now I'm gonna tell you. Aaliyah the reason I was never there was because......I'm the prowler. I've been the prowler for the past 4 years" My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it.

"So that's why you weren't there. All the times I would sit in my room crying thinking you found someone better, all the times I sat over thinking our relationship, you were just the prowler? Seriously? That's it?" I was kinda pissed.

"I understand that it's difficult but the least you could have fucking done was give me a text letting me know you're okay and that you love me. But you didn't. You were so focused on yourself that you didn't realize the impact you had on the people around you. That's fucked up miles." I felt tears building in my eyes. This isn't why I moved to Brooklyn. To cry about a man. Especially one that left me questioning.

"I know and I'm sorry. Aaliyah when I lost you I lost it all. You left then my father passed. I wanted to be with you, you were the one person that was there and sudden you weren't. Now don't think I'm trying to put all this shit on you, I'm just saying. Aaliyah I'm so sorry. I never meant to make you feel like this. You were my one real chance of love and I fucked it up. If you don't want to talk to me again then cool you won't hear from me again but I would love to be friends with you or even just giving me another chance. Aaliyah please at least just give me a chance. I promise I'll never treat you like this. Whether I'm the prowler or not." He grabbed my hands and held them. I felt more and more tears flow down my face as he wiped them away.

"Miles... we can be friends again thats fine. I'm sorry about your dad. I never meant to leave you at your lowest and I'm so sorry. But if you treat my like you did that 4 years ago I don't think I could be friends with you or have any connections to you." He nodded his head the whole time while listening to me.

"Dont apologize for that. I understand. It won't happen again.." he let go of my hands and just looked at me. I suddenly got a text from Nevah asking me where I was. I told her I was going to be back at the table in a minute.

"Ummm my friends are looking for me. Here put your number in my phone. You can sit with us if you want to. But I'm not forcing you." I took my phone back when he was done. And walked back into the club.

"Lemme just let Ganke and Dre know. I'll be there probably in an hour." He followed me inside then walked back to table with his friends. I walked to my friends and sat down.

"I just saw Miles. Again."

"No fucking way, is Dre here too?" Serenity said looking around for Dre. She's always liked him but never told him.

"Is Ganke here?" Nevah asked she found interest in him but never said anything.

"Yeah all of them are here. Can you guys listen to me? Stop talking about his friends? Holy shit" I sat up and looked at them.

"Sorry.." the both said.

I told them everything expect for the prowler part. It's not there business. They told me there opinions which were pointless and we went back to go dance.

Miles POV.

"Yooo I talked to her and told her everything. She said we could be friends again." I sat down with a smile. To say I was happy to have Aaliyah back in some way was an understatement.

"Let's fucking go bro, thank god. I don't think I could hear you talk about her again" Ganke dapped me up and I laughed taking a shot of tequila.

"Ong bro" Dre agreed with Gankes statement.

"Y'all need to shut the fuck up." I said laughing as I turned my attention to the people dancing, immediately spotting Aaliyah.

She looked completely different the how she did when she was 16. Her curves were more prominent and her ass looked even better then it did before. Aaliyah was fine as fuck. I can't believe I dropped the ball. She was my biggest regret. The things I would do to get her back.

I need her back.

I want her back.

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

—————————————————————————————
WRD COUNT - 1057

Umm okay I was kinda lost writing this but I hope u guys liked it😘😘

Byebeeeeesss