𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

🂡

NEYMAR AND I ARRIVED IN BARCELONA, Neymar decided to come home with Rome and me. He thought if he let me go alone I'd deceive him and never return. 

Well, he was half right. 

I think that if I was alone for long enough it would allow me to think about everything bad. "Do you need groceries?" he asks as we walk to the front door. "I shouldn't, but it might be best if we go," I pull my hair back. 

The door swings open to reveal the empty pad, "Wow, an empty house," Neymar sighs. "I haven't had one of those in a while," he looks around. "Yeah, no fucking kidding," I mutter under my breath. "What?" he snaps his head toward me, "Nothing," 

I look in the stroller to see Rome passed out, "I'm going to put him in his crib and then I'll call Carol so that I can go to the store," I tell him. "You don't trust me alone?" he starts. "Jesus Christ, shut up," I huff.

"Oi amor," Carol's voice beams through the phone, "Can you come over and watch Rome? I want to go to the store and I'm sure Ney will want to come with," I tell her. "You know I'm more than capable of watching my son," he bursts through the door.

I look over at him, staring daggers into him. "I'll be there soon," I hear Carol's laugh, "Thank you," I hang up the phone. 

"Literally, that is not the point Neymar," I shake my head. "Then enlighten me! What is the point?" he argues. "You're arguing over nothing, so I suggest you keep your mouth closed unless you really want to leave, alone," I tell him. 

He throws his hands up, "I don't know why you do that to me, I really don't," he follows behind me. "Neymar shut up," I warn him once more. "You can't ever have a conversation, like why don't you trust me!?" he continues. 

"You want to know why I don't trust you? Let's see, uh, you cheated on me before we had Rome, then you got me pregnant and promised to be the best man in the world, then you continued to party instead of prioritizing me and him, then we broke up and you start seeing Bruna-" "So that's what it's about huh? You're jealous?" he smirks. 

"You're actually a moron," I roll my eyes at him. "Then what Y/N!? Seriously, what?!" he raises his voice. "I don't trust you! Period, I don't trust you with him, I don't even trust you with me. You've let me down so much that I am surprised I'm still with you," I vent. 

Tears cloud his eyes, I've never seen Neymar cry. Not even when we found out about Rome, never. 

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm so terrible," he whispers, "Don't turn this on me and make me the bad guy," I point at him. "I'm not going to let you make me feel bad when you've caused this," I tell him.

"I've tried! What do you want from me?! I've tried to please you every waking moment to show you that I love you. What else can I do?!" he says. "I can't tell you that, you need to learn that. You've been handed things and praised for your bad behavior. I'm the only one who keeps you grounded, I hold you accountable. I will not tolerate it more, shape up, and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You caused this, I told you. If you can't change, then Rome and I are gone, for good," I tell him once more. 

"Well, uh, I'm here," Carol interrupts us. 

Through our fit, I must've not heard the door open. Thankfully, Davi stood behind her with his headphones on, "Thank you again," I sniffle. I didn't even realize I was crying, I was so angry I was crying. 

"Take your time, you need space," she rubs my shoulders.

"I'll come with," Neymar walks toward me, "Oh no, you need to sit your ass down," Carol stops him. 

🂡