~Izuku's POV~

Today's the day! The day we save Eri, and whoever else is in there! We have everything planned as all the heroes are waiting outside of the facility where they're being held.

______________________________________________________________________________

From Here On Out, I Will Be Using The Actual Story, All Until They Meet Eri! I Apologize If It's Not The Way You Wanted It To Be!

Katsuki Will Still Not be Participating In The Fight, But I Have Something Planned For Later!

______________________________________________________________________________

We waited for the signal, meaning they were warned about the warrant, so we were legally allowed to go in. The second we were told we were good to go, we rushed in all at once.

Luckily, Nighteye explained to us the layout of this place, so as long as we stay on track, we'll find her!

Aizawa explains that Overhaul must be in a basement, trying to hide everything, that includes Eri, and whoever else is here.. He pushes back a vase and it opens up a door, leading to a basement. We fought off the members who were in the way as we ran down the stairs.

We ran down the stairs and down the hallways until there was a sudden wall in the way.

I look around the room as Mirio fades through the wall. I look at Kirishima and we both nod at each other.

We backed up and both ran at the wall. "Full Cowl!" I kicked down the wall as Kirishima punched the wall down with his hardening. The wall shattered as our eyes widened.

The walls and floor were distorted and mixed. Mirio decides it's best if he goes forward to try and find a way. Since Aizawa Sensei can't see the one making the walls distort, he can't disable their quirk.

As Mirio disappeared, the floor opened up and we fell in. More of Overhauls' members were here, ready to fight us. Aizawa Sensei, Tamaki, and Fat Gum decided to fight this battle themselves. As me and Kirishima were about to help, Tamaki told us to go on without him, saying the members were just distractions so Overhaul could get away.

We all agree to leave Tamaki on his own to fight. We run away as Fat Gum has to reassure me and Kirishima that Tamaki will be fine.

______________________________________________________________________________

From this point, go to https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Shie_Hassaikai_Arc ! It will tell you what happens before they meet Eri!

______________________________________________________________________________

~2nd person POV~
~(Includes thoughts)~

Mirio rushes as he finally finds Overhaul. Overhaul has Eri in his arms as you are being dragged by the hair by Chrono.

"Ah...You finally made it? I'm surprised you were able to..." Overhaul greets him as he sees Mirio standing a few feet in front of them.

Mirio's widens as he looks at Eri, her arms are bloody and her legs are wrapped in blood-stained bandages. Then at you...Your body is bloody and beaten. This was because when they infiltrated the base, Overhaul was in the middle of both Eri's and your punishments.