"Can we go home and talk things out? I don't want to lose you. You're too priceless to lose," she softly requested.

Her tone and gesture were causing my heart to flutter. I was doing my best to not blush, but ultimately... I had no control over that.

"Oh come on, say 'yes'! You know you want to," Minji began to tease.

I took a deep breath, knowing I couldn't resist her for much longer.

"Okay," I sighed out in defeat.

- Minji POV -

I was scared that Haerin wouldn't want to come home with me...

But luckily, she agreed.

It didn't take long before we found ourselves having the most uncomfortable conversation in our living room.

"So, you don't trust me?" I asked with a hitched breath.

Haerin hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding her head.

I took a painful breath, trying to wrap my head around Haerin's concerns.

"Can you explain why?" I asked for clarification.

Haerin bit her bottom lip and took a deep breath. "It's just hard to trust you when you've shown me that you'll easily find a replacement for me," she explained.

I nodded, understanding what she meant...

But I had my concerns about her too.

"Okay, if you don't trust me because of that reason.... then can I say what scares me about you?" I asked as delicate as I could.

Haerin nodded again.

I took a painful breath, trying to find the right words to say.

"I'm scared... I'm scared... that your feelings for me aren't real," I whispered.

"Huh?" Haerin tilted her head in confusion.

"I don't understand," Haerin seemed upset.

I didn't want to start another fight, so I decided to just let it go.

"Never mind, it's nothing!" I awkwardly responded.

"No, explain!" Haerin raised her voice a bit.

I sighed out in frustration and realized that another fight was kind of unavoidable. Me and Haerin had left a lot of things unspoken.

"Aside from being extremely jealous and possessive, there's a lot of times when it feels like you're just acting. Like you don't really know what you want or what you're doing," I tried to explain myself.

"Doesn't getting jealous just prove how much I like you?!" Haerin suddenly yelled.

She looked really offended.

"No, it just proves that you're clingy!!" I raised my voice at her.

"Isn't that what being a girlfriend is?!" Haerin yelled back.

"Noooo!!" I screamed in frustration.

"You're supposed to trust me!" I added.

"WELL, I DON'T TRUST YOU!!" Haerin screamed at the top of her lungs.

The room went silent all of a sudden, with both of us just huffing and puffing from frustration.

"This isn't working out," I sighed out.

"Yeah," Haerin whispered.

"Goodnight," she coldly said....

Before storming off to her room.

- Haerin POV -

"HAERIN!! KANG HAERIN!!!" Minji yelled as I stormed off to my room.

I was so tired of this day.

I was genuinely excited earlier, but then bad feelings got dug up when we arrived at Kid's.

The worse part about today... was that Minji was right...

I still didn't know the extent of my feelings towards Minji.

Some days, I was completely head over heels for her, and.... others.... I didn't see her as more than an older sister I couldn't live without...

"HAERIN, OPEN THE DOOR!!" Minji yelled through my bedroom door.

I sighed out in frustration.

I didn't have the energy to fight anymore.

"Go away!" I tiredly yelled.

"Haerin, come on! Let's at least pause this fight and have a peaceful night!" Minji kept on yelling.

I took a deep breath.

I had gotten used to falling asleep in Minji's arms.

"Please, baby. I don't want to fight anymore. I just want this day to be over," Minji lowly said through the door.

I hesitated for a bit, but ultimately gave in.

I didn't want to fight anymore either.

I slowly walked up to my door and opened it.

Minji looked up at me with tears in her eyes and my heart broke at the sight.

"I'm so sorry," Minji sniffled out.

"Me too," I whispered.

We looked at each other for a bit before both of us running into each other's arms.

I sighed of relief, resting my head on Minji's chest. I really didn't want to go to sleep angry at her.

"I know we have a lot of problems to deal with, but I don't want to lose you. Not like this, not without trying to fix things," Minji softly whispered.

I was too tired from the day to respond, so I just nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, I felt a kiss to my forehead before being picked up from the floor and being carried to my bed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: How's the story so far? |: