2. A Gift

After One Month | Rathore Mansion,

All guests are arrived one by one & greeted Rathore's. And Rathore's also welcomed them happily. Seeing the lavish decoration, their eyes lit up. But why not lavish party, obviously their only one khadus but favourite person's birthday. It's Aryan's Birthday.

The entire hall in Rathore Mansion is decorated with flowers. The place was well-lighted with colourful lamps, balloons, ribbons and bunting. Preparations for Aryan's birthday are underway. The chairs had been arranged by the servants.

A large table was laid in the middle of the room. Cake & candles placed on the table. It was a beautiful Red Velvet cake with the words "Happy Birthday Aryan" embossed on it. It's Aryan's favourite. A collection of violinists and pianists were placed at the far end of the hall. The room is smelling of lavander inscents.

There is a big wall created behind the table. But that wall now covered with a white cloth. Which is surprise for Aryan. cause whenever Aryan will cut the cake, He'll remove that cloth from his own. Cause it's a surprise for him from one & only IMLIE. But where is Imlie???

Actually Aryan was working in the office the whole day. She wanted to throw a surprise party for him, so she took him shopping after office hours to distract him from going home. They are good friends now, So he easily agree to her. But ofcourse he is smarter than anyone else. He knew that something is cooking in her head.

Now they are coming back home. Imlie forcibly dressed him in new clothes. Imlie messaged Arpita already when they Left the mall. So they'll be ready on time. They both looking perfect couple in the attire they wore.

Imlie wears a black western party dress without slives with oxidised bracelet in one hand, ring on index finger & oxidised earrings which perfectly matched with her dress & black heels with curly long hairs falling till waist. She looks absolutely gorgeous as Aryan told her & she smiled at his compliment.

Imlie's Attire

And besides her Aryan stood in lavender suit with combination of black on coat front collar & with black shining shirt, blue watch matching on his dress & formal black shoes. He looks absolutely stunning. All eyes on both of them even in deam light as they enter.

Aryan's Attire