PROLOGUE

Mellisa! I hear a voice whispering in my ears. Suggesting something but for what reason may I listen too? I'm here on the side walk standing alone turning pale, and trembling because of my instinct.

I had felt like someone's following me, I cover my ears for a second because the voice got louder and louder. I'm take a prayer and having a whole presence of faith. There is an image i have seen it is a boy who calling my name repeatedly, who is that boy?

He's shadows take a million lightings. And that lighting suggesting as what? I'm confused.

I have fear, inside that momentum near this village what i supposed to do? I end up crying alone-
To stop my emotion, I yelled as loud as the lightning in a sky flashing. While there's going along sound to my voice around my place.

I see! The shadow closer with me, it is barefoot at no where smiling,laughing,and creepy pretty looking at Me while darkness surround us.

The wind seemed to rub My skin, and My skin hair stood up on it's own. "What happened?" Questioning in front of her.

"Little girl leave! HAHAHAHA, I kill you witch."

She's holding bolo while stepping to me. I'm running nervous, sweating,shaking like dizzy.

"AAAHHH!"

I'm hallucinate this time while stunned, I did not realize I was in the middle of the forest. All i can see is a light of the sun on sky.

-

I awake early in the morning very thirsty,"it was a night mare. Really?" I had laughed into my self while talking. I go to kitchen to have some water.

Railley calling**

"Hi."

"Hello, I'm tired being sleepy."

"Why are you tired?, That was a rest."

"It just never mind, later will you go here right?"

"Yes of course why baby?"

"Yuck baby!, Eww."

"HAHAHAH."

"I want to talk, i have story to tell you."

"Ok later mwuaa."

"Tsk bye."

Railley is My Best friend in 2 years ago, he's handsome and carrying.

Im alone in my house since my parents avoiding me I leave with my own now.

I try to open the window in leaving area, exactly railley is knocking my door.

***

"Oh there you are, I thought you did not go. Let's go inside take some breakfast."

"Wow its nice, you didn't told that Your house is beautiful like you."

"You're really? Hyst."

"HAHAHA" We're laughing each other.

While I'm telling a story, there is shouting outside. Like my nightmare, it couldn't be possible I don't.

"AHHHHH!"

"Help Everyone help!"

The girl and other boy that holding a bolo and knifes, are also I see in My night mare. I'm nervous again and again.