As more and more monks arrived here, looking from a distance outside the tower, the Sword Soul Tower seemed to be pointed at by a sword.

 Su Chen's eyes flickered: Brother Qin's natal spiritual sword had been broken. It was the time when the spiritual sword was missing. Although he was not a swordsman, he might not be able to enter the Sword Soul Tower.

 It's just that he didn't have any regrets in his heart, and he couldn't even help but secretly curse.

 "Why is Brother Qin's role in the scene less? Is it a transitional plot in mind? Or is it because the author is too biased?" Most of the current monks are in the Pill Formation stage, and some are in the Foundation Establishment stage. There are few in the Nascent Soul stage, I heard that monks in the Nascent Soul stage will also be suppressed in their cultivation after entering the tower.

 "Eh? Could that be the young master of the Hehuan Sect? I heard that he is still in seclusion, why would he come to this place?" "Indeed, it's rare."

 Su Chen looked around and saw that the speakers were two people wearing He was a monk in the core-formation stage who had opened the Sword Sect's waist card, but he didn't recognize the other party, but the other party should recognize him.

 After all, he is quite famous.

 These two monks in the alchemy stage did not deliberately use the technique of transmitting sounds into secrets, and they obviously had some curiosity and doubts.

 As we all know, Qin Chuyang is a Taoist monk who Su Chen has not yet met, and the currently famous Yunlong Wind Tiger Alliance was jointly established by disciples of the two sects. The relationship between the Kaijian Sect and the Hehuan Sect has become more harmonious in recent years. If they meet in the outside world, they might as well fight Sending greetings may lead to good relationships.

 Su Chen smiled and flew to greet him.

 "This is really Su Chen. You two are fellow Taoists who opened the Sword Sect?"

 These two sword cultivators in the Danjing stage were obviously outgoing and cheerful people. Seeing Su Chen's response, he quickly said: "It is indeed Fellow Taoist Su, we The two junior brothers are Jiang Rong and Jiang Yao respectively, and they studied under Elder Wu Gu of Kaijian Sect."

 Su Chen saw that the cultivation of the two junior brothers named Jiang was only at the early stage of elixir formation, so he said: "Kaijian Sect has already achieved Do you know about the birth of the Sword Soul Tower?"

 "No, we were just lucky enough to visit this place and happened to meet each other."

 Jiang Rong shook his head, and then pointed to a few rough and slim figures in the distance. A monk who wears animal skins and holds a giant sword.

 "They are monks from the wild world. They usually practice giant swords, and their blood energy is unrivaled among those of the same level. Although they are sword cultivators, their cultivation methods are similar to those of physical cultivators, and their strength is not weak. But their temperaments are often impetuous and bloodthirsty. He is easy to kill, he is a reckless person who will not stop when he is bumped into. Fellow Daoist Su, please note that if there is a dispute, do not be merciful and be sure to kill him." Su Chen: "Can you please give me some advice?" Jiang Yao

 said

 . : "The strength and specifications of the monks in the Savage Realm are equivalent to those of the Nine Realms, but they live there with a kind of 'Desolate Beast' that is different from the monsters. These wild beasts make it difficult for any grass to grow in the Savage Realm, water sources are rare, and the living environment is very harsh. . In this extreme environment, the law of the jungle and the strong are far more prevalent than in the Nine Realms, and at the same time, the monks in the Savage Realm have a weird personality." Su Chen did not expect that