That little smile did not escape Prapai's gaze. He gets happier making Sky smirk.

Prapai placed the washed fish balls crab meat processed, crab balls. Squid balls.

Sky stairs as Prapai add the ingredients.
They let it boil for 10 minutes under low fire.
Then add the vegetables. Cover.

"Let's eat." Prapai said.
Sky get plates and placed them on the table.
Also get the rice cooker and placed it on the center of the table.

Prapai likes shabu with noodles. But because Sky likes rice than noodles
He chose the rice.

They eat as the vegetables cooks.

Sky silently observes Prapai.

"Why are you here p?" Sky asked again.

Prapai looked at Sky. And saw Sky is serious

"You can't be here just to accompany me during my academic break." Sky said.

" I wanna  be with you. Have more time with you. Prove you I am serious." Prapai said

"All men have hidden agenda" Sky said straight in Prapai's eyes

"I am serious about us na Sky" Prapai said.

"Then if you wanna stay you have to do what I say." Sky said

Prapai nodded his head faster..

"Wash the dishes, clean the toilets." Sky said.

Prapai smiles as he folds his long sleeve. Collected the plates and begin the chores.

I should have not cleaned yesterday and early today. Sky said in his brain.
Well the toilet can do. I have not cleaned yet.
He smiled.

Prapai saw the smile.

"Now that's an energy booster." He said.

Sky turned around and pretend doing something.

Instead he found his journal and wrote again.

Prapai moved from kitchen to bathroom.
And begin cleaning.
He placed liquid soap bleach and toilet cleaner in the toilet. And in the water bank of the toilet.
Then he placed same in a bucket add water then begin scrubbing the walls.
Using tikes scrub with gloves on world course
He smiled with satisfaction when he saw the walls and corner became clean. Now facing the toilet again.
He used same brush to clean the inside and outside of the toilet water bank. Then look at the finale begin.
He cleans inside and outside of the toilet using toilet brush and scrub on a stick.
He rinse everything with water. And satisfied with the result.
Sky took a peak and gave him a thumbs up.
Then the bathroom. It is easier to clean because  Sky does not have a bath tub.

Then Prapaisit on the sofa after cleaning. Sky gave him water.

"P' Prapai khab." Sky said

"Yes baby" Prapai responded.

"My bookshelves is a messy na"  Sky said

" Okay. Don't worry na I got it " Prapai said.

Prapai smiled smiled when he discovered that his boy loves One Piece same as his brother.
And he also discovered he cleans.

Unlike him. Someone cleans his room. Someone does the laundry for him. Someone cooks for him. Even his dishes he does not do any of these at home.
But still he learned when he was younger in his grand parent's house.

"P' arrange the books by series na. And alphabetical." Sky requested

As Prapai cleans he noticed the room is really not dirty not distusty. Only the books are not well arranged but the titles of the novels are alphabetically arranged only messy to look at because of the way the books are placed. Some are upside down and some pages are in front. Some are on the table that he needs to put in its place in the alphabet. While the one piece series are arranged but funny ways they are placed on the third deck of the books shelves.

With satisfaction Prapai smiled and dint realize Sky is not in the condo.

He looked for Sky.

He grabbed his phone and walked towards the door he opened it and Sky is about to open it also.

"Where have you been?" Prapai asked.

Sky smiled and walked inside to the mini kitchen.

"I grabbed our food. I ordered " Sky said
Then placed the foods on serving dishes.
"Let's eat" Sky said

Prapai then take his seat and they eat.

After eating.
Prapai begin washing the dishes.
His phone rings
Sky gave it to him.
Prapai put it on a loud speaker.

"Sir please open your emails please." A lady on the other line said.
"I will tonight." Prapai responded.
"Thank you sir that's all and enjoy your night." The female voice said.
T

he call ended.

Sky tries to send him to do his office obligations.

"This is not much na." Prapai said. And he is done washing.

Sky did not bother him. When he opened his laptop.

Sky take a peak after an hour and he is still typing on his laptop with serious face

"Damn! I send to clean my toilet the damn youngest billionaire in our country. Who is the damn CEO of a the highest paid company" he whispered and covered his face with his blanket.

"What is his damn hidden agenda. The hell he is doing in my condo?" Sky asked.

He closed his eyes and remembered his first encounter with Prapai.

"Maybe after this he will stop seeing and he will let me go." Sky whispered.

He took his quick shower.
Quick but making sure everything is clean.
He took a peak again. The CEO is not bothered. This time headset on still typing. But also a bit talking.

May talking to his staff. He dried his hair quietly using hair paper towels so the excess water are absorbed quicker.  He wore short short and a plain larger shirt.
Then laid on his stomach and begin reading a new novel.