Marshmallow Pt 1 🤍

First POV

His eyes is so beautiful, his lips look so soft and his laugh is the music that I want to hear every second day of my life

His eyes is so beautiful, his lips look so soft and his laugh is the music that I want to hear every second day of my life. Khaotung is my actor friend, I know it hard when you fell in love with your friend. If you tell them about your feeling maybe they will accept you but.. how about he leaving you. leaving the word that I really hate and don't want to face it anymore but am I too selfish if I said that I want him for me only?

its not selfish right?

................................................................................................................................................................

Today is our second day shooting for the series and I don't know why but today I feel so moody. When I was reading my scrip someone is coming to me. Yeah the person I admire everyday, khao.

He come to me while bring his scrip in his hand.

"Hey today you are not talk with me at all. Are you ok na?" - Khao

"hm ok"- First

"First I am so excited, PD told me that maybe I will have a kiss scene with other actor too. You know right it's been a long time I have a scene with other actor. These days I will get a kiss scene with you only and it's kinder boring to me" Khao said with sad face.

I suddenly hear my heart crack..

"Oh really, don't worry we only have a few month until our contract ends. you know what, I have a same feeling too. I feel bored kiss your old lips" I said while not looking at his eyes because I know that I will cry after what he said.

 I feel bored kiss your old lips" I said while not looking at his eyes because I know that I will cry after what he said

So this is how it feel when you get rejected 

"ui I am just kidding na, why you are so serious first." Khao said while tap on my shoulder.

"whatever Khao, I just not in the mood for today" - I said then go up from my sit because I really want to run from here.

why I am so sensitive today