"Raccoon City. She told me she was FBI," Leon confirmed, rolling his eyes.

"What do you think she's here for?" I asked.

"Who knows," he sighed, shaking his head. "Come on, let's get out of here."

As we made our way out, we passed a desk with another journal laid open on it. "Hey, hold on a sec," I requested, picking up the book.

"What is it with you and reading every open book we find?" Leon asked, walking towards me.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "What can I say, I like to know things."

Illuminados 3:2

Hear the signal echo through the mountains, Rocks become gravel and the castle walls crumble.

Behold the crimson shade of the night sky. A river of tainted blood befouls the sea.

Sacrifice your life and the blood of your enemy. Atone for your ancient sins.

"This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder," I muttered, frustration clear in my voice, as I tossed the book back down onto the table.

The place resembled a bewildering maze, with doors that required pulling levers, only to shut others, all the while we were under relentless assault by these new, infuriating enemies. These tiny bugs latched onto the villagers, turning them into more aggressive adversaries.

Upon reaching the rooftop of the castle's surrounding walls, a giant emerged from the center, letting out a ferocious roar that sent shivers down our spines. Fortunately, it was confined to its building, separated from us. However, its intelligence was unsettling; it reached down, gathering rocks and hurling them at us with precision, compelling us to take cover behind a nearby stone wall.

"Another one? You guys are really starting to become a giant pain in my ass." Leon groaned.

"Another one?! What do you mean another one?!" I asked in a panic.

I looked around, passing over each area of the castle. My gaze stops at a catapult, "We need to get to that catapult, cover me!" I asked.

It only took a few seconds to get off the raised platform we were on. I swiftly moved to a nearby wall that blocked the pile of rocks thrown at me.

Leon pummeled every villager who dared to obstruct our path, ensuring that I could make my way unhindered towards the looming catapult. Together, we weaved through the labyrinthine maze of castle guards, each step bringing us closer to our formidable adversary.

Reaching the apex of one of the towering structures, which were now inexplicably perched atop the same building as the catapult, I steadied myself. My heart raced as I carefully aimed the massive siege weapon directly at the giant. With a resounding thud, I released the trigger, and the catapult hurled a massive projectile straight into the giant's face. The impact was deafening, and the metal shielding around its eye shattered, the creature bellowing in agonizing pain. Its screams echoed through the castle's stone walls as it teetered on the brink.

As the giant teetered on the precipice, it let out one final, thunderous roar before plummeting off the edge of the building to the ground below, a ground-shaking crash echoing in its wake.

Turning my attention back to the colossal castle gate, I swung the catapult around, my fingers gripping the controls. With a determined glint in my eye, I fired another shot, this time targeting the gate. "All right, open for traffic," I declared, grinning triumphantly as I turned to Leon, the once-imposing obstacle now reduced to rubble.