"No." Stiles scoffs like it should have been obvious. "But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

"Okay, yeah, you teach me." Scott hides behind the book more again.

"Yeah, I'll be your Yoda."

"Yeah, you be my Yoda."

Loki flicks his gaze between the two, silently enjoying their small back and forth.

"Your Yoda I will be." Stiles laughs softly as his own joke, getting an eye roll from Loki as he tries to hide his own smile of amusement. "I said it backwards."

"Yeah, I know." Scott interrupts him, leaning up over the book more.

"All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah." Stiles gets up, picking up his notebook and the book that Scott had been hiding behind. Loki lets out a laugh as he stands up as well, walking away with Stiles. He glances back to see Scott frantically getting up to follow the other two boys.

III

"Okay." Stiles sets the bag he had brought down on the bench on the side of the lacrosse field. "Now..." He pauses as he looks through the bag for something. "Put this on."

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott asks as he looks over the item in his hand.

"Yeah, I borrowed it."

"Stole it."

"Temporarily misappropriated." Stiles fights back, "Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."

"Isn't that Coach's phone?" Scott points to the phone Loki was holding that Stiles had handed to him earlier.

"That, I stole."

"Why?"

"All right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate."

Loki nods slightly along, actually agreeing with what Stiles was saying.

"Like The Incredible Hulk."

"Kind of like The Incredible Hulk, yeah."

"No, I'm like The Incredible Hulk..."Scott continues, smiling.

"Would you shut up and put the strap on?" Stiles cuts him off, rolling his eyes.

Stiles picks up the bag again, walking out to the middle of the field. He sets it down and pulls out a roll of duct tape, gesturing for Scott to turn around. He then begins taping the boy's wrists together behind his back. Scott and Stiles glance at each other in slight confusion. Stiles finishes, putting the duct tape away.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period." Scott turns his head, looking back at Stiles who picks the bag up and walks a decent distance back, Loki following.

"Alright, you ready?"

"No?" Scott's answer comes out more like a question.

"Remember, don't get angry." Stiles throws the bag down, taking out a decent amount of lacrosse balls and picking up the stick he had brought with him. Loki turns the phone on and opens up the heart rate tracker, sitting on the ground next to the bag. He looks up to watch Stiles pick up one of the balls in the net of the stick before launching it at Scott. The werewolf lets out a loud groan as he doubles over from the pain.