"Slipping-into-a-coma bored." Lydia retorts.

Loki puts his hand up to block Lydia, lowering his voice to talk to Allsion, "I think it's interesting, don't listen to her."

"I can still hear you." Lydia rolls her eyes, pushing Loki's hand down. Loki sticks his tongue out at her, Lydia doing the same in return. Allison ignores the two friends bickering, continuing to read from her book.

"While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer who could shape-shift into a man-eating monster."

"Any of this have anything to do with your family?" Lydia asks.

"This. It is believed that La Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renown hunter who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature."

The pair stare at Allison for a minute, waiting for her to continue.

"His name was Argent."

"Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?"

Loki lightly kicks Lydia under the table, "Stop being mean."

She rolls her eyes in return before both return their attention back to the other girl.

"Not just a big wolf. Take a look at this picture." She flips through a few pages, finding one that she had previously dog-eared. She turns the book around, leaning her chin on the top of the book. "What does it look like to you?"

Loki looks at the picture, seeing what is obviously supposed to be a werewolf. The creature depicted is standing like a human with bright red eyes, looking an indescribable amount like the Alpha they were currently dealing with. Loki quickly turns to look at Lydia, watching as the girl practically stops breathing. Her eyes widen slightly as Loki realizes that she definitely remembers what she saw that night in the video store and deleting the video has done pretty much nothing.

"Lydia." Allison says after a second, watching the girl's strange reaction. "Lydia." She repeats, trying to get her attention.

"It looks like a big wolf." She pauses slightly in between a few words to get her point across but Loki can see she's clearly shaken up a little. "See you in history." She gets up from the table, walking out of the cafeteria.

Loki and Alison watch the girl leave, both turning back to each other after she's out of view.

"I'll let you get back to your reading," Loki hums, getting up and grabbing his backpack, "I'm always here to listen if you wanna talk though, I promise none of it's boring." He laughs softly, head nodding in the direction that Lydia just walked off in.

"Yeah, see you later, Loki." Allison smiles, looking back down at her book.

Loki makes his way over to Scott and Stiles, slumping down into the seat next to Stiles, just now noticing Scott with a book up to hide himself.

He lets out a small laugh before looking around in faux-confusion, "Hey Stiles, where's Scott at?" He pauses for a second before pushing the book, making it knock into Scott.

Stiles lets out a noise of amusement as Scott peaks his head over, glaring at Loki.

"Don't get mad at me, you're the one who looks like an idiot." Loki smiles, "She's not paying attention to us anyway, she's reading."

Scott nods a little before moving the book slightly out of the way. "Did you come up with a plan yet?"

"I think so." Stiles looks up, taking a bite of his apple.

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?" Scott asks.

Loki had listened to Stiles rant for hours over the phone the previous night about how mad he was at Scott for what happened to his dad. He had tried to get Stiles to see both sides of it and he had gotten through a little bit but he still understood why the boy was harboring a bit of a grudge.