➥ 002, ayo what you readin'

Start from the beginning

unknowingly to me, susuke stared me down as i continued gazing over at the other two. his stare felt knowing and suspicious. it made me feel accused or something.

i shot him a dwayne johnson eyebrow raise along with a nasty side eye. "what? why you staring? i know i'm pretty but damn-🙄"

"are you jealous?"

EXCUSE ME-

i blinked in surprise and confusion. "me? of what?" i pointed at myself, my eyebrows furrowed as i felt a bit threatened.

he gestured to naruto and sakura, who were still conversing. sakura being angry and naruto being... well, naruto.

i went a bit quiet and looked back at the two. i was silent for a long time, but eventually spoke, "...i always hated how perceptive you were, susuke."

his eyes widened for a split second, but recovered quickly and leaned into the table a bit, intrigued. "does that mean i'm right?"

i shook my head, "not really. i wouldn't describe it as jealousy, i rarely get jealous unless it's when i see you pulling all them bitches with that dumb smoulder."

he sweat dropped at my words, the way i immediately ruined the mood.

i looked down a bit, pursing my lips in a small smile. "it's more of confusion, actually."
"how so?"

i sighed, "i just don't get it. she's so mean to him. i never understood why naruto loves sakura like that. but he does."

he hummed quietly in response, not seeming bored at all with the conversation. and that's saying something for sasuke.

"i see naruto as a brother, and i see sakura as a really cool and intelligent girl. she was one of the top in the class, you know." i smiled, squinting my eyes as i thought.

"it's weird, i guess opposites like them really do attract, ya know?" i looked over at susuke, still smiling.

"opposites?" he repeated and i nodded.

"sakura is super intelligent and calm, whilst naruto is more on the 'act before think' kinda side. plus he's super hyper and charismatic." i pointed over to them, "see it now? their opposites. that's why i think when we're older, they're gonna grow up to be a good team."

he blinked in surprise, "when we're older? you've already started imagining the future of the team?"

i nodded, "you never know." shrugging, i sighed in exhaustion and leaned back on my seat.

"maybe your right, maybe they will make a good team. but..." i perked up as susuke trailed off. "what about us?"

he asked, gesturing to me and him. i shrugged, "who knows? but you gotta admit," i smiled, holding eye contact, "me and you are pretty much polar opposites too, right? maybe we'll make a cool duo." i joked, laughing a bit.

his black eyes went wide for a split second, and he quickly looked away, a small pink hue lacing his cheeks. "whatever, loser."

"HUHH." my jaw dropped as the man whore went back to his musty ass attitude.

i took note of his slightly red cheeks, thinking for a second on why that could possibly be...