she gets jealous (requested)

"I'm so happy we could have a fun night out. I think we all needed this." Your friend spoke as the bartender placed another shot in front of you.

"Me too and we did." You said as Boah smiled and brushed her hand across your back.

A night at the club with your girlfriend and friends sounded great.

Because so much has been going on lately for everyone, you need to let your hair down and have a fun night.

However, you do have to admit that spending time one-on-one with your girlfriend sounded a little better as that was your original plan for the night.

But your friends texted and asked if the two of you wanted to come out for some drinks and dancing and a night out and Boah was okay with it, so you agreed.

"Hey, baby? Do you want to go dance?" You asked Boah as a song that you love started to play.

"Give me just a couple of minutes. I want to order something else to drink and then we can." She promised.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you." You winked and then kissed her lips lovingly before making your way onto the dance floor.

Boah got caught up in her drink and her conversation with your friends that she didn't even notice what was happening.

As the song came to an end, you prepared to go over to Boah and grab her hand to pull her onto the dance floor with you since it's been a couple of minutes now and she still wasn't here dancing with you.

But after taking a couple of steps, a girl walked to you with a drunken smile and glossy eyes.

"Well, hello there." She said. "What's your name?"

"Um, Y/N," You replied.

"That's such a pretty name... for a very pretty girl."

She walked behind you and put her hands on your hips.

"Dance with me gorgeous."

"I can't." You said as you pulled away from her. "And don't touch me."

"Oh, let's not ruin the fun." She said as she tried to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "You're so beautiful."

You raised your eyebrows as you backed away from her a little.

"Okay, you don't want to dance, that's fine. How about we go back to my place instead? I have some drinks there, better drinks. And we could have some fun."

By now, your friends had alerted Boah as to what was happening.

And she was furious.

Someone else was looking at you and touching you and that wasn't okay with her.

Feeling jealous and a little possessive too, she got up and made her way over to you.

"Step away from her."

"Shh, Y/N and I are tlaking." The girl drunkenly replied.

"Well Y/N is my girl and if you don't back off and stop talking to her, I swear you're going to regret it," Boah warned as she clenched her jaw and wrapped her arms around you from behind.

"Whatever." The girl grumbled before walking over to someone else.

"Thank you." You spoke to Boah as you turned to face her. "People can be so weird when they're intoxicated."

"Yeah well drunk or not, no one treats my girl like that. No one touches you or looks at you that way." She said as she pulled you closer, her hands on your hips. "You're my pretty girl, no one else's."

She leaned in and started to kiss your neck, smirking when her eyes met the girls' who had been flirting with you before.

"I just love you so much. I want everyone to know that you're mine; all mine."

"All yours, baby." You whispered breathlessly as you titled your head back.

"Want to stay here and dance and drink more? Or should we go home?"

"Take me home." You said as you kissed her lips passionately.

"That's my girl." She smirked before grabbing your hand and walking to your friends, proudly strolling past that girl as she held your hand. "We're going to head home. Y/N isn't feeling so well."

"Oh, no. Feel better!" One of your friends said.

You grabbed your things while Boah paid for your drinks.

And then you exited the restaurant hand in hand, knowing that the night was just getting started.