Stop Marcel?! the decoy duel Chazz vs. Jaden!

Start from the beginning

Marcel's p.o.v.

Marcel rushed down the pathway with incredible speed. The demon arm gave his body a lot of new powers. Normally he would never could run that fast. He actually normally didn't like to run either, but he was no longer the real Marcel any longer. He was the creature in the tank, and it wanted to do anything to get it's hands on the beast cards. Almost as much as it wanted the Twin's, but only almost! It would claim the twins sooner or later anyway. It could wait! Marcel just needed the cards for the perfect tool of revenge for both of them. He just couldn't wait to see that! Marcel noticed a stone who fell down into the hole beside him. He looked up and noticed the twins a little higher up. He sneered. They had followed him and what was even worse, they were gaining on him. They both had changed, though Marcel and smirked. They both had matured a little. Jaden had always ,as child, been a cry baby, however that had changed. He was now more brave and protective. Tara had been the opposive. A wild child, reckless to some point and always ended up hurt. She still was a little reckless, but made sure of her surroundings, and no longer so wild. She had become more caring, less brave than Jaden though, but still brave and protected him, as he protected her. The creature had observed them over time on the island when they were having the survival duels. Therefore it had anticipated that they were following him. Marcel smirked and at a crack in the cave wall to his right side. He had stopped up for a second and knocked at the wall. Ghoul Chazz walked out. The crack was big enough for a person to walk through it. It lead outside and was in someway therefore that Chazz was here before the twins. This hole got created when Marcel made the fissure in the first place. Chazz tilted his head and looked sleepy at his master. 

"You called Master!" He said and grinned a little. Marcel nodded. 

"Stop the twins for me! Do what you like with them, but they are not coming passed you. You can even hurt them, but keep them alive" Marcel said. Chazz grinned.

"Yes master!" He said and turned around "Jaden gonna duel me! Chazz want's duel". Marcel smirked and began running down the pathway again. They would never catch up now!

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was running like hell down toward the narrowed pathway. He noticed that Tara was right behind him and smiled for a little bit, before his face expression turned to worry. These sacred beasts was locked away for a reason! He didn't want the duel monster cards, the game he loved so much, to disappear. Secondly there destructive powers were pretty dangerous. He just has to stop them from getting free. He saw Marcel rush down into another cave at the bottom of the pathway/stairs. Ha now I got him! However almost close at the entrance to this new cave, Chazz was standing i front of him and was blocking the path. Jaden stopped up, which causes Tara to bump into him. She looked confused around and noticed Chazz as well. 

"Chazz what are you doing here?" Jaden questioned. Chazz grinned a little. 

"Hope you are not in a hurry" he said and tilted his head "Duel Jaden! Duel me!". 

"Hey move it!" Jaden said "We have to stop the beast from awakening". 

"Duel me Jaden!" Chazz said and grinned "Duel me! Duel me!". Jaden sighed. 

"Jaden you can't reason with him!" Tara said and sighed as well "You will have to duel him and do it quick!". Jaden nodded and activated the duel disk and the duel began. 

Jaden: 4000Lp.

Chazz: 4000Lp.