Day of the Dumpster part 2

Isabelle's POV

All I heard was Jason's voice yelling "Hold on"

We landed in Strangle base with lots of tech, and Billy being Billy went nerd crazy, I felt Jason's hand on mine and he squeezed my hand telling me that he was right there.  We moved close into the room, my hand still in Jason's, and I didn't want to move it. Jason looks at me and whispers in my ear  " Belle, обещавам, че всичко ще бъде наред. Тук съм, няма да те оставя". (Belle, I promise everything will be ok. I am here, I won't leave you)

I looked at him and smiled and Kim said " Isn't exactly the mall, is it?"

Kim Trini and Billy moved close while I stayed close to Jason and Zack. 

Billy exclaims "This place is magnificent! "
Jason "I don't get it. How'd we end up here?"

I looked around and said, " I just want to know who did this, and why"?

Trini looked at me and agreed with me "I just want to know where here is".

We looked around and I saw Trini giving me this look and I said " Какво"(what)

Trini looked at me and said " ти и Джейсън се държите за ръце, ето какво, Бел".( you and Jason holding hands that is what, Belle)

I just looked at Trini and blushed and she just smiled. 

Billy went to the controls and said, " Well, maybe the answer's in these controls". 

Automation comes out and I jump into Jason's arms and he just looks at him. I have always been bad with jump scares. 

The Automation said  "No! No, don't touch that! Whoa... Whoa!"

 Billy said, "Wow! A fully sentient, multifunctional automaton! Never seen anything like it". I look at automation."

 Billy said "Wow". 

A voice came from behind us and we turned around. Right there was a big head and he spoke " Welcome, humans!" 

Billy with amazedness in his voice said "Uh-oh".

Jason stood in front of us, kinda like a leader pose. I stood next to him Jason said "So, who are you?" 

Kim added with a big of sassy said "Like, what are you?" 

The head said, " I am Zordon, an interdimensional being caught in a time warp". 

The Automation who moved to stand next to the controls and it said "  And my name is Alpha 5."

I nodded but was still so confused and I am not allowed in this. 

Kim said "Excuse me, but will, like, somebody come back to Earth and pick me up? Because I am totally confused." 

I add "Same here, why are we here". 

Zordon said" It's quite simple, my dears. This planet is under attack, and I have brought you here to save it."

Zack said, "Oh yeah, right!"

Zordon said "Ah! A nonbeliever. Look behind you at the viewing globe. Your doubts will be answered in the images, you'll see. This is Rita Repulsa..., an intergalactic sorceress who is bent on controlling the universe. With her henchmen and putty patrollers, she plans to conquer Earth." We walked over to the viewing globe and saw the images of Rita".

We turned back to Zordan and Trini spoke "What does all of this...have to do with us?"

Zordan said " You've been chosen to form an elite team to battle Rita. Each of you will be given access to extraordinary powers drawn from the ancient creatures...you call dinosaurs."

Kim adds "Dinosaurs?!"