...

"just hold the camera like you would any other," caroline told daphne.

"i'm so excited." she said. "i've always wanted to do this."

"you remember what to say, right?"

daphne smiled, "stay swaggalicious, cause who cares?! love ya." then she kissed the camera.

✮✮✮

carolineastor posted a story

seen by malfoy, anniesophia, and others

✮✮✮

pansy posted a story

*draco and caroline are in the kitchen talking*

"we're spying on draco and caroline in the kitchen." pansy whispered into her phone.

"i just don't get why you would let me listen to that in front of them." caroline said.

draco leaned against the counter behind him, "what'd you want me to say?"

"that i could just listen to it when it came out. like everyone else."

"you're not everyone else!" he threw his hands in the air.

"draco, are you being serious right now? i mean, i knew 'why'd you only call me when you're high?' is about me, but the other ones too?"

"are you telling me you're mad?"

"i am dating someone! someone who is not you!"

"and how's that my problem?" he ran a hand through his hair.

"how am i going to explain 'sweater weather' to him? or 'daddy issues'? or 'afraid'? or most of the songs on the album?"

"who says you have to?"

"you literally rejected me, and told me this-" she gestured between them "-was never going to happen. and then you wrote those songs about me. what am i supposed to do with that?"

"okay, pans, maybe we should stop snooping, this sounds private." daphne covered the camera.

seen by 4ndr3w, narcissamalfoy, and others

replies

user
i'm guessing this was not meant
to be on the main story...

✮✮✮

user1
holy shit

✮✮✮

user2
Damn Pansy are you trying to
break her and Andrew up?

✮✮✮

c speaks!

so funny oh my god😆

also let's not talk about the photo for pansy's story

:))