She had no idea what they we're supposed to be doing right now,  Mr. G did a terrible job of explaining what they we're supposed to be reenacting.

Luckily, she wasn't the only one. Right beside her sat on the edge of a desk was Hazel, who was also watching the other students as they did... whatever they we're currently doing. She looks just as confused as Calliope felt.

"So uhm... you're just as lost as I am on what we're supposed to be doing right now, right?" Hazel questioned, her blue-green gaze clouded in bewilderment as wads of paper are thrown back and forth across the class.

"Yep." Calliope nods, her head tilting as she watched Tim pick up Jeff and over-dramatically drag him away. "I don't think they know what they're supposed to be doing either."

Hazel sighs heavily, then her gaze lands on the small France flag sat on top of one of the desks. She plucks the flag from the surface and waved it idly, "Funny thing, I actually speak fluent French."

Calliope's eyes widen as her jaw hangs open, "Wait, no shit?"

Hazel bit down a grin as she shook her head, "No shit."

"Haze, what the fuck. That's so fucking cool!" Calliope exclaimed in astonishment. Not only was it cool that she could speak French, but it was fucking hot too. "How good is your French?"

Hazel's brows inched upwards, "You mean on the scale of one to ten? I'd say a seven or eight."

Calliope cupped a hands over her lips, "Oh, my god." She mutters, deep brown eyes widening as she avoids Hazel's gaze. She felt her body growing hot all over, the mere idea of the blue-green eyed girl speaking French was just too much for her. And yet, she so badly wanted to hear it. "Say something in French."

Hazel turns to her, looking her dead in the eye as a small grin rested on her lips. "Je dois être dans un musée, parce que tu es vraiment une œuvre d'art."

There was a warm feeling that pooled in her abdomen, her heart was racing and slamming against the bone cage of her ribs, and her breathing shallows as she stares into Hazel's blue-green eyes. She's absolutely mesmerized, that was... probably the hottest thing that she's even heard.

And she doesn't even fucking know what she said.

Calliope cleared her throat, breaking her intense staredown with Hazel. "So uhm, what... what did you say?"

Hazel grinned mischievously, "Wouldn't you like to know."

Calliope rolls her eyes amusedly, shoving at the dark brunette's shoulder playfully. "You suck."

Hazel snorts, "Anything but dick."

Calliope's jaw dropped, "Haze, oh my god!"

Hazel giggles at her reaction, "Hey, I'm just saying."

The bottle blonde shakes her head at her, though there's a small smile playing on her lips. "So... you're gay then?"

"Yep." Hazel answered, "Flaming homosexual." Calliope snorted softly at her choice of words, "How about you? If you don't mind me asking, that is."