Filthy worm

Series of first-person points of view. You will understand who the pov belongs to by the way they think.
_____________________

Third pov

"Today we'll have the game against Manshine City."

The boys gathered in a semicircle, all excited and thrilled, some clearly and some less so.

Among them, or rather next to them, a girl disguised as a boy for the first time was not at the centre of the group: with her arms crossed, her eyes blank, her expression expressionless, she stood at the far right of the semicircle, next to the only boy who would never dare ask questions, Kurona.

That morning, at about half past six, she had woken up in the infirmary, naked from her former clothes and covered in clothing that did not belong to her. Surrounding the dull white bed on which she had been resting were a female doctor (who had evidently received a large sum of money to keep quiet about the famous Italian champion disguising herself as a male), Anri and Noel.

And after completely ignoring the professional's diagnosis that her body had almost passed the first stage of hypothermia that night and that she could have died, she got up, said good morning to them, and then left without looking back.

As if a few hours earlier she had not disappeared and reappeared wet from head to toe, her skin pale and cold, her lips almost purple, and so exhausted that she lost consciousness in Micheal Kaiser's arms.

The latter of course to be considered the most serious symptom since... it's Micheal Kaiser we are talking about.

"There will be a change within the line-up."

Noel's blunt words sent the previously enthusiastic boys into a crisis, and some of their bodies became rigid, scared to be the chosen victim obliged to leave the floor to someone else.

The red eyes, void of the usual shades of colour, remained fixed on a random spot in the atmosphere in front of her, neither too high nor too low.

Exactly straight ahead of her.

The carnelian eyes, darkened by tiredness and lack of sleep, never dared to stop on a single person, moving from one boy to another without ever going on her.

"Kunigami Rensuke-"

Autumn's eyes, which were on the far left (as far away from Nicklaus as possible) focused on the adult, his chin low and his gaze sharper now that he was looking at Noel from under his eyebrows.

"-you'll replace Nicklaus Vinciguerra."

A moment's pause blocked any kind of instantaneous reaction. All those who stood between the two extremes remained still and motionless, some of them fearing that a single movement might stop the gearing in their brains.

"Huh?!"

The first to react, his gaze hard and violent and his tone filled with disgust, was the very boy who had been named first.

His fierce, now dead leaf-coloured eyes first stared into the apparently disinterested ones of the imposing-looking man, and then immediately moved to the far right of the semicircle, into the profile of the one who was instead completely ignoring him.