The Last Memories

" You are not supposed to eat that big bar of Cadbury in this condition." Janet Attacked

" Why did you bring it then? " I countered

" As if I knew you were going to break this big bomb of 'I have diabetes' when we just came here to give you farewell for moving out" she dodged

" Well, life is unpredictable." At this point, I was just Barking while continuing to lick the melted chocolate " It was a surprise for me as well"

My Junior college friends came to visit my Home this afternoon for a farewell. We had some great memories in this house from celebrating my Birthday to Making 'Just Funny to Us' BTS Butter Reels.

So when I told Janet that we were moving Home and I would love to Have you all here she collected the whole group and assembled them at my home and on the way also brought 80 Rs Dairy Milk Almonds and Nuts.

All of my 4 friends were present (except that one Closet Bastard who lied about visiting her Native place and Got caught later. That's a long story and we will talk about that later) so basically 3

But being around them.  It calmed me. I was so frustrated the past few days becoz of all this Diabetes, infection, Restricted Diet, Medicines, and wrong timing Period. But being around for a few hours just made me feel at ease. I was close to breakdown in the morning but now here I was smiling and giggling telling them about how life is fucking me up.

I swear I wasn't faking, tears just don't come when I am with them. Things suddenly just get bearable when I am around my people.

Ml: So after you leave this House will you never visit us again?

DI: She isn't going to South Korea or anything she is just 1 Hour away we all can meet up.

JA: Yeah come by once or Twice a week or better just come every day.

Me: Nah I'll just put a tent on the Street and stay with Street Dogs. What's the fancy word for them? Homeless? Heard it's a new Trend in the US.

JA: Sounds good to me. If it's a trend you should definitely follow it.

Ml: I would love to see you Homeless.

Me: Sucha Bitch you all are

And Laughter Erupted in the room while I was giving a deadpan look but it didn't take me long before I joined in with them. Just like that another memory was created with these Guys in my Home.

Same day Evening:

Same day Evening:

"Why is it taking you forever in the washroom?" He said completely annoyed when i stepped in front of him.

Who him? Remember the cockroach Brother yes it's him. Let's name him 'Duck' to protect his identity.

" Idk probably becoz I'm bleeding and suffering through infections. You should be grateful that I made time to come out" I responded being done by The Duck